Page 180 of 233 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3488

I think it’s only the writer of Batman who gets an exclusive (although Willamson also has one I think?) so no I don’t think Tamaki has one. Tec is just the side book for Batman though.

Excited to see Ram V has more stuff coming! I’m praying it’s a proper JLD book. Also looks like Swamp Thing Season 2 is happening which is also great!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I hope that Perkins stays on Swamp Thing since Ram V isn't really pulling that book.

Does anyone remember how much the line was reported to be cut after AT&T bought DC? I feel like we were expecting fewer titles then than we're getting now. If that’s so I wonder how many we thought it would be then vs. how many there are now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Does anyone remember how much the line was reported to be cut after AT&T bought DC? I feel like we were expecting fewer titles then than we're getting now. If that’s so I wonder how many we thought it would be then vs. how many there are now.
    The Hollywood Reporter revealed that DC will cut its line by 25 %. I don't know when the article was published but I think it was after DC FanDome ended.

Astonishing Member

Lot of new books were and are mini series.

Mighty Member

Anyone know if what does that mean for this tease?

RCO031_1621966048.jpg

RCO093_1620748743.jpg

RCO043_1620727989.jpg

i wonder if the outsiders story refers to the "Task Force X" ?

Outsiders could be referring to another Urban Legends arc or the team finally getting a new book again.
    I can't understand why they haven't announced Stargirl's debut yet. Seems like they want the hype from the Tv show to be dead when the first issue finally drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter revealed that DC will cut its line by 25 %. I don't know when the article was published but I think it was after DC FanDome ended.
    Thanks for the reply. Can anyone remember how many would have been left? Put differently, 25% of what?

Trying to figure out if there are more now than predicted then, then trying to figure out how many non-Batman books we had then compared to now. I know the answer to that is we used to have more, just wondering how many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Outsiders could be referring to another Urban Legends arc or the team finally getting a new book again.
    I can't understand why they haven't announced Stargirl's debut yet. Seems like they want the hype from the Tv show to be dead when the first issue finally drops.
    Kind of reminds me of how they announced the new Supergirl book at the tail end of her first season.

That’s Geoff Johns for you.

Incredible Member

The outsiders didn't sell too well in their last run, which ended quite recently.
    Since then they were sort of relegated to backup and anthology books, and even then, they weren't one of the main plotlines in these books.
    I wonder if they would be able to keep an ongoing right now. Maybe a mini.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

But what if there were THREE Stargirls?!

He needs to find a way to deliver on time. It's getting ridiculous.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    But what if there were THREE Stargirls?!

He needs to find a way to deliver on time. It's getting ridiculous.
    I mean, I imagine he probably wants to move on from DC and focus on his superhero universe he's been building at Image. I wouldn't be shocked if he joins substack soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    The outsiders didn't sell too well in their last run, which ended quite recently.
    Since then they were sort of relegated to backup and anthology books, and even then, they weren't one of the main plotlines in these books.
    I wonder if they would be able to keep an ongoing right now. Maybe a mini.
    Yeah, they haven't been huge sellers. But I think that's because the team lacks a clear direction and mission statement. The last ongoing had one never ending plotline about R'As Al Ghul and never made the team stand on its own without Batman.
    I've always thought The Outsiders should be a big deal in the DCU. A JL-level team that handles threats regular people shouldn't know about. A more heroic X-force, if you will.
    But DC wants them as Batman's minions, so the team is always treated as a subpar version of the Gotham Knights.
    The last time they really felt important was during Winnick's run in the 00s. It wasn't without its flaws, but the book had a direction and felt like it mattered.

Yeah, at this point it's almost a curse on a character if Johns has dibs on them. He stunted the development of Cyborg, Shazam and most recently the JSA (plus so many others). Even if some characters benefited from his takes when he finally got around to them, leaving them in limbo for ages probably killed the momentum behind a lot of them.