Page 3 of 233 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Project lakehouse is DC by the way, the artist he's working with on it is DC exclusive.
    Maybe it's a Trench horror book to tie-in to that movie...

Project lakehouse is DC by the way, the artist he's working with on it is DC exclusive.
    I'm fairly sure exclusive creatives can still do creator owned projects. Just not, say, work at Marvel. Unless that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Trench getting a book and Arthur going without would tick me off to be honest. Unless Arthur was in that book too...

I thought DC had abandoned exclusive contracts? Don’t know what it could be then, another Batbooks?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Trench getting a book and Arthur going without would tick me off to be honest. Unless Arthur was in that book too...
    Well, he felt like he needed Jim Gordon to make a Joker book work, so you never know...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I'm fairly sure exclusive creatives can still do creator owned projects. Just not, say, work at Marvel. Unless that changed?
    He tweeted back in June that it was for DC.

https://twitter.com/AMartinezBueno/s...35841094049799

Tynion mentioned seeing pages for it back in August so whatever it ends up being its had a lot of lead time.

I don't see it - feel pretty strongly it's gunna end up being Bat related.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    He tweeted back in June that it was for DC.

https://twitter.com/AMartinezBueno/s...35841094049799

Tynion mentioned seeing pages for it back in August so whatever it ends up being its had a lot of lead time.
    Ya, nevermind, went back and looked at all of Tynion's newsletters and in November 2019 he called Project Lakehouse a creator owned book. Presumably in the above they were talking about Batman 105, which I believe wouldn't have been solicited at the time. womp womp.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I want to know what the hell is going on with the Flash after the Future State crap.
    Ongoing writer & artist.
    Barry or Wally - or both!
    Will the Flash Family of characters FINALLY get some love??
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well Shea is saying more “Aquaman” in response to someone asking for more Arthur. I assume she’s means Arthur.
    Yes its about Arthur, even the Aquaverse confirmed that any future Aquaman book about Arthur and Mera will depend if future state does well.

Although if we buy Future State Aquaman, are we telling them we want to read more Aquaman or specifically that we want to read more about Jackson Hyde and Arthur Curry's daughter ?
    No, it will be about Arthur Curry, however all this is ridiculous, the fate of any future Aquaman book, depends on two unknown quantities.
    One has not been seen for 10 years, brought back in a rush with a popularity next to none. See the two solos in summer, that registered the lowest all time sales record for an Aquaman book. Even the guy from who I buy my comic told me that from the usual 15 Aquaman issues he orders, he sold only 4 for those issues.
    The other is until now just a little cute baby, popular with fans, But this not going to be about an adorable baby.
    Its unfair that all this depends on these two characters and all this with two issues to achieve it.

Its all about sales as Shea is saying, than with the kind of non promotion they are giving Future State Aquaman its not promising at all.
    Again any future Aquaman book is doomed if they don't make changes fans have been pointing out. Unless a Geoff Johns appears on the horizon to make it a seller.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I want to know what the hell is going on with the Flash after the Future State crap.
    Ongoing writer & artist.
    Surely the writer announced is ongoing

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Ongoing writer & artist.
    It was announced already? https://www.gamesradar.com/new-the-f...e-league-hint/

Extraordinary Member

Bleeding Cool: Tom Taylor On More DC Comics – And Chip Zdarsky On Justice League?
    However, we have heard word that there may be a Chip Zdarsky Justice League-related title being planned for April or May 2020. We'll try and keep an eye on the feeds for that one.

Maybe Zdarsky could be on a new Justice League International title?

Quote Originally Posted by silverlantern View Post
    Maybe Zdarsky could be on a new Justice League International title?
    I think he'd be a good fit for that.

Admittedly we still don't know what Booster and Blue Beetle are supposed to be in despite being on the big Infinite Frontier splash.

I think he'd be a good fit for that.

Admittedly we still don't know what Booster and Blue Beetle are supposed to be in despite being on the big Infinite Frontier splash.
    I will buy it but my dream is for him to get a red hood book... If his daredevil is any indication it would be amazing...

Makes sense that there'd be some sort of second JL book considering that Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter aren't on Bendis's team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman