Page 39 of 233 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    In whatever place King left him and I don’t see him showing up again any time soon.
    So what you're telling me is Tom King screwed up Scott Free.
    And another addition to the roster of bad DC ideas...

(Bendis came up with this, didn't he?).

"Sha zaa damm"

Its funny
    Seems like something Bendis would do

It sounds like someone asked if that was the notorious dictator of Khandaq on the Justice League, they tried to say Shazam but Teth just cut them off by saying Adam and it just gets mixed up in the news.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah that’s typical BC clickbait. DC isn’t actually renaming Adam, Bendis is just going to have some fun at his expense.

Shadammit, DC.

Yeah that’s typical BC clickbait. DC isn’t actually renaming Adam, Bendis is just going to have some fun at his expense.
    Just like he did with Tim Drake?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Just like he did with Tim Drake?
    Ok if DC decided to actually let Bendis rename someone after “Drake” got mocked so bad they undid it, then they deserve to be made fun of.

Uh ok looks like Rich made **** up again: https://twitter.com/brianmbendis/sta...609842688?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So what you're telling me is Tom King screwed up Scott Free.
    I think it might be editorially mandated and I don't mind it that much in this case. Shilo is likely only black legacy character that very few people would complain (asides of people who complain about everything) about him taking over the mantle for good. He was created by Kirby as basically Miracle Jr. and already had the mantle few times. And if it ever goes badly Scott can return from his perfect trap whenever he wants to.

That being said I haven't heard anything good about those Shilo backups so this might go badly sooner rather than later.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    This is terrible.

Please be true.
    Never change, Gaius.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Shadammit, DC.
    You as well. Play it again, John.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think it might be editorially mandated and I don't mind it that much in this case. Shilo is likely only black legacy character that very few people would complain (asides of people who complain about everything) about him taking over the mantle for good. He was created by Kirby as basically Miracle Jr. and already had the mantle few times. And if it ever goes badly Scott can return from his perfect trap whenever he wants to.

That being said I haven't heard anything good about those Shilo backups so this might go badly sooner rather than later.
    Art looks great at least. Easton’s back ups have been pretty tepid so far, I hope he does a better job now that he’s got a full on mini to use. Also hope this means Guardian is getting a mini from Lewis as well since I liked that back up more. I like Shilo though so I’ll give this a chance.

In whatever place King left him and I don’t see him showing up again any time soon.
    Um, you both seem to be forgetting that Scott has made a few minor cameo appearances, usually alongside Barda, since the ending of the King series that've just ignored it's ending. Personally I just assumed Barda rescued and broke him out offscreen. If they were going to start acknowledging King's run, if Barda makes any appearances they'd have to do something with her trying to find and rescue her husband.

When and where did she appear?