Page 4 of 233 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Lemire has two Black Label series that haven’t been announced yet but are both being drawn: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...tm_name=iossmf

Really hoping one of them is Frankenstein since he goes off about his love for the character, and Mahnke is drawing one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lemire has two Black Label series that haven’t been announced yet but are both being drawn: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...tm_name=iossmf

Really hoping one of them is Frankenstein since he goes off about his love for the character, and Mahnke is drawing one.
    This bit:

My favourite DC character that I never really got the chance to do the way I wanted.
    Made me think Swamp Thing 'cause he got to write Swampy a bit during the Rotworld stuff but Snyder would've been driving the bus in regards to Swamp Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Probably yet another “final” Batman project from Snyder lol. Unless he’s doing the Nightwing book, would make sense since Jock did Black Mirror with Snyder.

Astonishing Member

More Question, please! Or a follow-up to his New 52 (or was it DC You by then?) Green Arrow. Or crossover between the two.

Probably yet another “final” Batman project from Snyder lol. Unless he’s doing the Nightwing book, would make sense since Jock did Black Mirror with Snyder.
    I could see it being Synder's Nightwing book for the thematic reason you stated.

this is why Snyder is and probably will continue to be my favorite DC architect. as long as I've read his stuff he's always been so supportive of pushing new voices to the forefront. say what you want about how big Metal or his Justice League or even Death Metal have been, he's always seting up titles or situations where he steps back for other creators to hop on and do their thing. he just seems like such a genuinely nice and supportive guy.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-04-2021 at 01:50 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see it being Synder's Nightwing book for the thematic reason you stated.
    Snyder said his Nightwing book would star Dick throughout his life right? So his time as Robin and Batman in addition to Nightwing? Then yeah I could see how that would count as “more Batman” to Jock if that’s what he’s doing.

Snyder said his Nightwing book would star Dick throughout his life right? So his time as Robin and Batman in addition to Nightwing? Then yeah I could see how that would count as “more Batman” to Jock if that’s what he’s doing.
    That was the plan in May when it seemed as if he wanted to write something like Year Ones, but in October the premise to Nightwing: Parabola sounded very different. But maybe that changed again.

first of all, can we just take a moment to say shoutout to Hypo for keeping it consistent with these updates! GOAT tier fandom right there

more students! I don't think we've seen these guys before. it makes me wonder what's the meta to standard human ratio. what are the requirements to get into Titans Academy? do the non-metas get graded on a curve? I'm not super excited about Titans Future State (sans Red X) but I'm extremely interested in Titans Academy. definitely can see this being a show one day if the run is successful.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-04-2021 at 07:24 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

Ha, thanks. My first thought was that this was for Titans Academy but Rafa Sandoval was announced as the artist for that and I don't know why Henry wouldn't just call the book by it's name since it's already been announced...

Maybe a spinoff title from Titans Academy?

Arthur is a favourite, but I can't say I'm sad that he lost his book because they clearly had no idea what do to with him. It has been the same story with him losing his throne over and over again.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie