Page 45 of 233 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Williamson is doing a word baloon podcast right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8BqPoO-oHg

-There are already plans in the work for alan scott and his family beyond the infinite frontier one shot
    -There is more to titans academy than what DC has revealed so far that Williamson is suprised hasn't been talked about yet
    -Another book will be announced soon that ties into titans academy (could this possibly be shazam?)
    - There are more women led/poc titles coming for infinite frontier
    -Williamson is the one who pitched Talia being part of the totality, she will have a bigger role to play in the 2nd arc of Robin and also a unannounced title
    -More smaller events like endless winter and jl vs suicide squad are in the works
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Exactly. Just like with a JSA book.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know you joke but given some past history on checkmate and the fact that Conner Kent is going to be on the Suicide Squad, I would at least read a JSA vs Suicide Squad book.

I could totally see Alan Scott flying in and being all “Conner Kent! I’m going to give you five seconds to explain yourself”
    It was a joke after DragonPiece's post but of course I'd read that JSA/SS Event, too.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    It was a joke after DragonPiece's post but of course I'd read that JSA/SS Event, too.
    No I knew it was a joke, but I thought about it and I wouldn't mind seeing that right now is all I am saying.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No I knew it was a joke, but I thought about it and I wouldn't mind seeing that right now is all I am saying.
    Wildcat vs Bronze Tiger? Hawkgirl vs Count Vertigo?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Wildcat vs Bronze Tiger? Hawkgirl vs Count Vertigo?
    Looking at the current line-up of the suicide squad and the JSA I would assume you would see more Wildcat vs William Cobb Talon, Alan Scott vs Superboy, Stargirl vs Bolt, maybe Mister Terrific vs Peacemaker, and so on. I'm unaware of who everyone in this line-up image is for Suicide Squad.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Williamson is doing a word baloon podcast right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8BqPoO-oHg

-There are already plans in the work for alan scott and his family beyond the infinite frontier one shot
    -There is more to titans academy than what DC has revealed so far that Williamson is suprised hasn't been talked about yet
    -Another book will be announced soon that ties into titans academy (could this possibly be shazam?)
    - There are more women led/poc titles coming for infinite frontier
    -Williamson is the one who pitched Talia being part of the totality, she will have a bigger role to play in the 2nd arc of Robin and also a unannounced title
    -More smaller events like endless winter and jl vs suicide squad are in the works
    Until they are on the shelf in a store be it singles or trades-they are LIARS.

We done this dance too many times.

Extraordinary Member

Scott Snyder was also on Word Balloon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQAGmBZPhdQ

Touched on a few DC related things but in terms of new book news, he mentioned that his Black Label Nightwing pitch has been greenlit but based off his creator owned slate he realistically won't get to it untill 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Scott Snyder was also on Word Balloon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQAGmBZPhdQ

Touched on a few DC related things but in terms of new book news, he mentioned that his Black Label Nightwing pitch has been greenlit but based off his creator owned slate he realistically won't get to it untill 2022.
    Man! That's a bummer. At least we know for certain is coming now.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Hm. He said he had some 2021 DC projects, if one of them isn’t Nightwing I dunno what they could be.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

So when Snyder said he was done with Batman, he meant Batman - not the rest of the family. Got it.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    So when Snyder said he was done with Batman, he meant Batman - not the rest of the family. Got it.
    I already had this Nightwing story in mind and being saying he will be writing for a long time.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I mean I would have preferred an ongoing maybe a JSA book but I'll take a Stargirl and the seven soldiers of victory one-shot for now, could be fun. I like Geoff Johns run and the tv show so I am in.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...ers-of-victory
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-10-2021 at 01:17 PM.
    Words to live by.

Doubt Johns will write JSA again. Maybe a Stargirl mini or ongoing though.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Doubt Johns will write JSA again. Maybe a Stargirl mini or ongoing though.
    I just meant in general, I like the fact that we are getting more Stargirl but I would have hoped for more then a one-shot.
    Words to live by.