Page 73 of 233 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3488
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She quit the Titans?
    She was in Future State Teen Titans.
    She can always come back later in the team.

It's cool DC is releasing an LGBTQIA+ themed anthology comic for Pride Month .

So Dreamer is now canon to the comics? And written by her actress to boot? Cool, although I'm not sure where else she might show up.

Happy to see Batwoman, Aqualad, Renee, and Pied Piper getting stories. It's more surprising when Harley and Ivy don't get stories in these.

I mean, I'm happy to see Alan Scott but it feels like they're only pushing him hard now five minutes after making him gay. At least Obsidian's in it.

I wonder if the Crush & Lobo comic will reveal the identity of her biological mom.

Wish they'd show Tasmanian Devil some love. He's my favorite LGBTQ character DC has.

Extraordinary Member

Crush & Lobo #1 art by Amancay Nahuelpan

Extraordinary Member

Crush & Lobo #2 Cover by Amanda Conner

Crush & Lobo #3 Cover by Bernard Chang

I’m glad they’re rectifying that godawful Teen Titans issue where Lobo beat the **** out of his daughter. That’s was just brutal and really messed up.

I really hope they finally reveal who Crush’s mom is. Lobo and Harley did have that intimate moment when they were stranded on that planet together. But I doubt DC would have the guts to make Harley her actual mom.

Lobo can grow new versions of himself from a drop of blood, so maybe he’s her dad and her mom.
    Last edited by Robotman; 03-11-2021 at 01:58 PM.

This seems right up my alley, comedic but also filled with action.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    alt angle Akira slide....nice!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    alt angle Akira slide....nice!
    Knew this looked familiar.

Is that Krang from TMNT?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that Krang from TMNT?
    Great minds think alike, I was thinking the exact same thing!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

The 12-issue limited series, described as a "season," is drawn by Álvaro Martínez Bueno and will launch in June, and The Hollywood Reporter has a first look.
    The story sees a group of mostly 30-somethings invited to a sylvan lake house by a friend named Walter. Some have known him since childhood, some from college, some from a party a few months ago. He’s a little odd, but after a year that everyone has had – while not mentioning the pandemic, the comic feels very current with its temperature checks and social media connectivity — people are ready for an escape. Once there however, the group learns the world has fallen into terrifying chaos and that they may never be able to leave. Oh, and Walter is so not who they thought he was.

Last edited by Hypo; 03-11-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It could be at DC through Black Label like PKJ’s The Last God but still be a nonsuperhero creator owned work.
    You were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    You were right.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yf5qrVdD9E0
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

The 40-page first issue features a story by writer John Arcudi and artist Ryan Sook who "show us the grace immortality grants a hero."

Wonder Woman series writer Becky Cloonan (who also draws) "weaves a spine-tingling tale of Diana's most precious weapon against the darkness."

Amy Reeder writes and draws a story that "takes us back to the Golden Age for a fun romp co-starring Etta Candy."

Writer AJ Mendez Brooks and artist Ming Doyle "travel to Themyscira for a tense family reunion."

And finally, writer Nadia Shammas and artist Morgan Beem "show us a story of Diana's past failures come to haunt her."

Wonder Woman: Black and Gold #1 features covers by Jen Bartel, Ramona Fradon, Yanick Paquette, and Joshua Middleton.

Last edited by Hypo; 03-11-2021 at 06:52 PM.