Page 85 of 233 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3488

Huh, apparently there is hope for a potential Aquaman series next year. I say next year because if Bleedingcool is right and it spins out of Infinite Frontier which is 6 issues starting June then potentially that means around January.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/aqua...lans-spoilers/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFieldhouse View Post
    The digital first Truth & Justice seems to have gone on hiatus, no future issues scheduled on ComiXology, will return by June because a Batwoman print issue is scheduled. Legend of Dark Knight is taking its place. Next Batman: Second Son also seems to be going on hiatus because no issue scheduled after tomorrows, probably replaced by Justice League: Last Ride
    Next Batman was only meant to be 12 digital issues.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

I hope we start seeing more minis coming out from Urban Legend. I'd love to see something substantial with the Cass and Steph as the Batgirls. if nothing else, just because I really dig Cass' Batgirl suit
    I wish they'd stay consistent with Steph's mask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Oh yeah and Connor Hawke is back (and black) for those of you who didn’t know. He’ll be in Williamson’s Robin:

Would not have expected him to come back in a Damian Wayne book, but I guess they have the "Long lost biological son" aspect together.

Spectacular Member

Break half way then. Latest cover for print version has 3 of 4 so 8 digital editions.

It's three digital issues to one print issue, so 12 into 4.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I would wait to see if there is an actual hiatus, sites like Comixology can be bad at updating their digital release dates.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I would wait to see if there is an actual hiatus, sites like Comixology can be bad at updating their digital release dates.
    Sure, probably DC's fault though because Marvel are better at updating, seems unlikely one is missing if others are there

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Didn’t the new super sons book also go on Hiatus after a few weeks? I think DC does this to give time for the artists

Then why don't they just start releasing it later?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yes it did, returned 2 or so weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Then why don't they just start releasing it later?
    I don’t know, dc can be pretty weird with it’s dc digital content. Sometimes they will release them in physical, sometimes they won’t and just wait for trade, other times we get an announced physical before we even know anything about the digital (looking at infinite frontier secret files right now). It’s just weird stuff dc does.
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It seems like at least previously, they had been putting up three The Next Batman: Second Son issues for pre-order at a time, aka 1 print issue's worth.

I've been reading it, and it looks like I pre-ordered Chapters 4/5/6 all on the same day. So it could just be that the next three will all be put up tomorrow, once the sixth one is released.

Does anyone maybe probably has any teensy weensy bit of information about Dustin Nguyen getting his own DC portfolio poster book?

I know that Jae Lee's is being published in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Would not have expected him to come back in a Damian Wayne book, but I guess they have the "Long lost biological son" aspect together.
    Hmm, rare case of Batman ripping off Green Arrow rather than the other way around.