Page 98 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3488

Fortnite........ I'm officially old now
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Haha, I'm sure that that would create some anger in the community. Back in the day I was one of few people who thought that his Earth-2 was better (obviously till big event started that destroyed everything) than what Robinson was doing and had some "fun" discussions on this forum. I remember even going as far as counting panels of how many times certain characters appeared in these runs to counter some of the "Taylor is doing nothing with these characters" arguments.

Him doing Superman or JSA would be great, but I feel like it is just going to be Injustice or Dceased related thing. Thou he is really hyping it up on his twittter and it would feel a bit underwhelming if it is just more of the same.
    I don’t see a JSA book happening till infinite frontier gets wrapped up honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don’t see a JSA book happening till infinite frontier gets wrapped up honestly.
    I'd agree with this given the fact that a big plot point is Alan Scott with his two kids looking for missing JSA members (not the JSA itself because people are back and currently walking around) who have been missing since Death Metal.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I really doubt we'll get a JSA book after infinite frontier gets wrapped up.

Oh wow, uh, the Superman and the Authority mini-series by grant morrison is out in July and it's In-continuity effecting the Superman line of books and dealing with Mongul, also Jon is taking over the Superman book in July.

https://www.gamesradar.com/grant-mor...otity-team-up/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Taylor announcement was Jon's ongoing, replacing Jonhson on the main title.
    I guess Tom finally got what he wanted. No exactly, but still, he's writing Superman.

Spectacular Member

Tom Taylors book is Superman: Son of Kal-El

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Taylor announcement was Jon's ongoing, replacing Jonhson on the main title.
    I'm actually pretty excited about that, I liked his Jon in DCeased. Of course because he wrote Injustice people are now worried about evil Jon.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited about that, I liked his Jon in DCeased. Of course because he wrote Injustice people are now worried about evil Jon.
    Well, I guess people should read man's work behind Injustice, lol.

Extraordinary Member

This summer, Superboy will become Superman.

Superman and Lois Lane's son, Jonathan Kent, will take up his father's mantle (and superhero name) in the long-running Superman comic book series - but with a relaunched #1 and a slight name change, to Superman: Son of Kal-El.

Beginning this July, Injustice writer Tom Taylor and Young Justice artist John Timms will follow this new Superman as he takes over guardianship of Earth while his father branches out to outer space (more on that in a second).

"Jonathan Kent has experienced a lot in his young life. He's fought evil with Robin (Damian Wayne), traveled across galaxies with his Kryptonian grandfather, and lived in the future with the Legion of Super-Heroes, who were intent on training him for the day his father could no longer be Superman," reads DC's description of Superman: Son of Kal-El #1.

Last edited by Hypo; 04-21-2021 at 06:43 AM.

It's 22 pages and still $5?

Whyyyyyyy.....

Extraordinary Member

One more:

Extraordinary Member

Oh wow, uh, the Superman and the Authority mini-series by grant morrison is out in July and it's In-continuity effecting the Superman line of books and dealing with Mongul, also Jon is taking over the Superman book in July.

It'll be four issues, not two oversize issues like we all assumed. Variant:

Not really sure how to feel about any of this.

Intrigued by Superman and the authority, but I’m still not sure about the direction Jon’s character might be going in.