Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
Cheetah wrecked Wonder Woman in their first fight.

Then she lost in the third act as we all knew she would. That fight was pretty par for the course. I'm not sure what you expected. Movies don't need to adhere to battle board rules.

Look how Cheetah's handled in animation. I'd say the fight is pretty par for the course of how DC usually treats modern Cheetah.

I don't know if people were expecting some Wonder Woman Bloodlines Cheetah or Geoff Johns New 52 Justice League version of Cheetah, but we got a decent fight. Cheetah's the only one who presents a real physical threat to Diana the entire film. I don't care if the bullets from the guards hurt. Those cannon fodder guys weren't threat to Diana, even while depowered.

And for me, I could tolerate that CGI better than the Ares fight in the first film, where he goes Magneto and is flinging CGI scrap left and right.
What did i expect? I expected her to not be so weak that she would go down because she got electrocuted. Diana was holding back and still easily restrained her.

The you post proves my point. DC treting Cheetah as a human cat lady is not the tea. According to her origin. She is supposed to be powered up by a God. She is supposed to be strong enough to trade blows with WW and have greater super speed than WW. Nothing of that was shown in WW84.