Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Theo View Post
    The animation fight scenes with WW far outclasses I've seen in both PJ's movies, and to think they have such talented people in DC working for them who can direct these fight choreographies and yet come up with average fight scenes for DC's ultimate warrior is really sad...
    Completely disagree. WW84 had the best fighting technique Wonder Woman has had yet, in live action and animation.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Completely disagree. WW84 had the best fighting technique Wonder Woman has had yet, in live action and animation.
    The WW from JL: COIE displayed far more skill than anything we've seen in the live action films. To be fair, I consider that film to be the best depiction we've seen from her as far as fighting ability. Her fight with Superwoman alone was scene stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by fong03 View Post
    The WW from JL: COIE displayed far more skill than anything we've seen in the live action films. To be fair, I consider that film to be the best depiction we've seen from her as far as fighting ability. Her fight with Superwoman alone was scene stealing.
    You mean JL: COTE/ Crisis on two earths. It wasn't a bad portrayal, but WW84 was better purely in how she used her lasso. I do think that the grappling is something we could've seen more of like in that movie.