Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1354
  1. #1186
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie wanted to scream as every word out of Boris' mouth intensified the sheer agony in her head. It felt like it was going to explode, and she had to do something, anything to end it. Even if it meant having to kill her half-brother. She began struggling against his grip on the sword

    However, as she tried to get the sword away from him, another thought managed to fight its way through the pain, 'No, that's wrong! Why are you thinking like this?!'

    That thought momentarily freed her, and she managed to release the handle of the sword and take a step back before collapsing to her knees, gripping her head as she finally managed to scream in absolute agony, the pain and anger quickly overtaking her again.
    John heard the scream, and bolted out of the room, to find it's source. Someone was in trouble

  2. #1187
    This Isn't Home Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Boris WIL: 00
    Jamie WIL: 00
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Boris rolls towards Jamie and then grabs the sword she's holding with both hands grasping the blade," Jamie what ever is compiling you to do this, fight it," Boris said.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie wanted to scream as every word out of Boris' mouth intensified the sheer agony in her head. It felt like it was going to explode, and she had to do something, anything to end it. Even if it meant having to kill her half-brother. She began struggling against his grip on the sword

    However, as she tried to get the sword away from him, another thought managed to fight its way through the pain, 'No, that's wrong! Why are you thinking like this?!'

    That thought momentarily freed her, and she managed to release the handle of the sword and take a step back before collapsing to her knees, gripping her head as she finally managed to scream in absolute agony, the pain and anger quickly overtaking her again.
    As Jamie fought to rid herself of her murderous impulses, it was Boris' turn to feel the growing throb of pain in his temples. With a clatter, the sword struck the ground, coming to a rest a few feet away from both of them. The noise was agonizing to both at this point, almost destroying what willpower they had left. Rising to the forefront of Boris' mind was the same thought as his half-sister's, a yearning plea for bloodshed.

    ...kill...

  3. #1188
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    she finally managed to scream in absolute agony, the pain and anger quickly overtaking her again.
    Sandra sighed heavily. That scream wasn't one out of shock, that was for sure. Whatever was happening was either really stupid or someone was actually in trouble. And given all the shit that had happened to them the last day, it was probably the latter.

    She sighed again as she set down the pool cue and hurriedly walked out to find the source of the scream.

  4. #1189

    Default

    With Dolly looking about as done with the day as her tone suggested, Suzie shrugged and let the line of inquiry wither.

    She was there watching out for us, that's what's important. Had Toby Keith had betrayed the Speedwagon Foundation? And to what end?

    Of course, at that moment, another terrible thought shot through her mind.

    The will reading is tomorrow, but now that we're all in one place, if there's someone else on the inside waiting to get rid of us-

    No, no. The flames of doubt in her chest smothered with a glug of ice-cold coffee. After all, Hironobu-san, he said it was safe here, and Lucy'd swept the perimeter and scanned everything all guerilla-like. That meant that-

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie wanted to scream as every word out of Boris' mouth intensified the sheer agony in her head. It felt like it was going to explode, and she had to do something, anything to end it. Even if it meant having to kill her half-brother. She began struggling against his grip on the sword

    However, as she tried to get the sword away from him, another thought managed to fight its way through the pain, 'No, that's wrong! Why are you thinking like this?!'

    That thought momentarily freed her, and she managed to release the handle of the sword and take a step back before collapsing to her knees, gripping her head as she finally managed to scream in absolute agony, the pain and anger quickly overtaking her again.
    Black irises quicked to the whites as the midnight scream shook the hallways. It was just behind them in the dining room, down the hardwood path leading back to the library.

    "Oh, God."

    Bolting upright she looked over the room for any personnel.

    "...is there nobody else around at this time, Dolly?" She plead, standing shakily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    John heard the scream, and bolted out of the room, to find it's source. Someone was in trouble
    "...oh, there he goes..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Vivian choose to sleep at the banquet table, a picked clean bone hanging loosely from her mouth.
    There'd been enough dangerous ordeals for one day. Knotting her fingers, Suzie tried to get her breathing under control. "Just let the Foundation handle it...they promised we'd be alright..." she muttered.

    All the same, she'd be remiss if she didn't do her part, and so she monitored the dining hall of stragglers. It'd been some time since the buffet had closed, but there, nestled before a pile of bones she saw one of her siblings.

    "Vivian?"

    ...how had she slept through that shriek entirely?! Even with the number of plates, that was simply uncanny.

    "Viv, you gotta get up, mate," she continued, gently attempting to rock the witch awake. "There's something paranormal about from the manor study!""

  5. #1190
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie wanted to scream as every word out of Boris' mouth intensified the sheer agony in her head. It felt like it was going to explode, and she had to do something, anything to end it. Even if it meant having to kill her half-brother. She began struggling against his grip on the sword

    However, as she tried to get the sword away from him, another thought managed to fight its way through the pain, 'No, that's wrong! Why are you thinking like this?!'

    That thought momentarily freed her, and she managed to release the handle of the sword and take a step back before collapsing to her knees, gripping her head as she finally managed to scream in absolute agony, the pain and anger quickly overtaking her again.
    As she heard Jamie's voice rise to a bone-chilling scream, Jinny looked around, trying to figure out where the sound had come from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    John heard the scream, and bolted out of the room, to find it's source. Someone was in trouble
    Other's had heard it as well, with John being the first to bolt for the doorway. Without thinking, she headed after him, though she was unable to move as fast as he did she tried to keep up. Once she lost sight of him, she paused for a moment to look around. The last thing she wanted was to get lost in this massive architectural behemoth.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  6. #1191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Boris WIL: 00
    Jamie WIL: 00




    As Jamie fought to rid herself of her murderous impulses, it was Boris' turn to feel the growing throb of pain in his temples. With a clatter, the sword struck the ground, coming to a rest a few feet away from both of them. The noise was agonizing to both at this point, almost destroying what willpower they had left. Rising to the forefront of Boris' mind was the same thought as his half-sister's, a yearning plea for bloodshed.

    ...kill...
    " Jamie, I feel something urging me to kill. You should run!" Boris said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-12-2021 at 12:15 AM.

  7. #1192
    This Isn't Home Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Jamie, I feel something urging me to kill. You should run!" Boris said.
    The insidious urges were worming their way deeper into Boris' mind like nails being driven into a coffin. The last thing he would recall was seeing the humanity leave Jamie's eyes as she picked up the discarded sword.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    John heard the scream, and bolted out of the room, to find it's source. Someone was in trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As she heard Jamie's voice rise to a bone-chilling scream, Jinny looked around, trying to figure out where the sound had come from.

    Other's had heard it as well, with John being the first to bolt for the doorway. Without thinking, she headed after him, though she was unable to move as fast as he did she tried to keep up. Once she lost sight of him, she paused for a moment to look around. The last thing she wanted was to get lost in this massive architectural behemoth.
    John and Jinny would hear the clatter of steel, cluing them towards the source of the sounds. The two would arrive, only to find a toppled-over suit of armor, Jamie looming over Boris' now empty wheelchair, a medieval sword in her hand while the latter was crawling towards her, a large battle axe dragging behind him. They were like marionettes, their expressions lifeless as something unseen guided their bodies toward what would be a bloody result.

  8. #1193
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The insidious urges were worming their way deeper into Boris' mind like nails being driven into a coffin. The last thing he would recall was seeing the humanity leave Jamie's eyes as she picked up the discarded sword.





    John and Jinny would hear the clatter of steel, cluing them towards the source of the sounds. The two would arrive, only to find a toppled-over suit of armor, Jamie looming over Boris' now empty wheelchair, a medieval sword in her hand while the latter was crawling towards her, a large battle axe dragging behind him. They were like marionettes, their expressions lifeless as something unseen guided their bodies toward what would be a bloody result.
    Jinny called to John, "You take Boris, stop him any way you can. I'll stop Jamie."

    With that, Jinny quickly approached Jamie, "Sorry Sis." with that she gathered up her strength and launched a kick to Jamie's stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of her, while preparing to grab the sword from Jamie soon after.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  9. #1194
    This Isn't Home Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jinny called to John, "You take Boris, stop him any way you can. I'll stop Jamie."

    With that, Jinny quickly approached Jamie, "Sorry Sis." with that she gathered up her strength and launched a kick to Jamie's stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of her, while preparing to grab the sword from Jamie soon after.
    Jinny's foot would be seized by a black, bubbling-tar-like tendril that oozed from Jamie's form that proceeded to expand further out, forming definition before solidifying into a humanoid form.



    It was a stand, Jamie's stand.

    Still holding firm to Jinny's foot, he reared back and launched a barrage of fists at her.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 04-12-2021 at 11:32 AM.

  10. #1195
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jinny called to John, "You take Boris, stop him any way you can. I'll stop Jamie."

    With that, Jinny quickly approached Jamie, "Sorry Sis." with that she gathered up her strength and launched a kick to Jamie's stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of her, while preparing to grab the sword from Jamie soon after.
    John nodded, and turned to face the downed Boris. Concentrated, he summoned his stand to try an grab the axe from Boris. When his stand grabbed hold of the axe's handle, it seemed to be charged with a strange energy.

    "Interesting, my stand seems to have charged the Axe in some manner. Given my stand's appearance, perhaps..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Jinny's foot would be seized by a black, bubbling-tar-like tendril that oozed from Jamie's form that proceeded to expand further out, forming definition before solidifying into a humanoid form.



    It was a stand, Jamie's stand.

    Still holding firm to Jinny's foot, he reared back and launched a barrage of fists at her.
    John noticed the sudden emergence of Jamie's stand, and realized this wouldn't be as easy as simply pairing the two of them off together. Fortunately, he had a theory about his own stand, and if that theory worked out, he'd have a plan in place.

    But before that, he needed to secure the Axe.

  11. #1196
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Jinny's foot would be seized by a black, bubbling-tar-like tendril that oozed from Jamie's form that proceeded to expand further out, forming definition before solidifying into a humanoid form.


    It was a stand, Jamie's stand.

    Still holding firm to Jinny's foot, he reared back and launched a barrage of fists at her.
    The fists did not reach Jinny, instead, they were met by a thick, multi-colored, semi-solid fluid with the consistency of pitch that seemed to envelop her. With [Gensis] covering her body, Jinny managed to slip her foot from its grasp, falling on her backside as she did.

    OOC Note: as a Non-Newtonian Fluid, every punch that hits Genesis only makes her/it stronger, more solid.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-12-2021 at 11:52 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  12. #1197
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen
    "Vivian?"

    ...how had she slept through that shriek entirely?! Even with the number of plates, that was simply uncanny.

    "Viv, you gotta get up, mate," she continued, gently attempting to rock the witch awake. "There's something paranormal about from the manor study!""
    Vivian woke with a start, expression verging on manic. Checking her environs quickly, she quickly pocketed several of the picked clean rib bones on the plate before her before asking blankly.

    "... what did I do this time?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  13. #1198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Vivian woke with a start, expression verging on manic. Checking her environs quickly, she quickly pocketed several of the picked clean rib bones on the plate before her before asking blankly.

    "... what did I do this time?"
    Suzie's pale face froze, confounded as much by the escalation nearby as Vivian's rather disjointed disposition. But for the plates of bones littered about the table.

    "...just how long have you been asleep...?" she whispered before she started, "wait, no..."

    "You haven't done anything but eaten well, it seems, but there's some supernatural happening about in the library," she explained, "Oh, where are the Foundation people?! We'd best get out of here."

  14. #1199
    So very happy! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The fists did not reach Jinny, instead, they were met by a thick, multi-colored, semi-solid fluid with the consistency of pitch that seemed to envelop her. With [Gensis] covering her body, Jinny managed to slip her foot from its grasp, falling on her backside as she did.

    OOC Note: as a Non-Newtonian Fluid, every punch that hits Genesis only makes her/it stronger, more solid.
    Jamie stared at Jinny, and for a split second, it seemed as recognition crossed her eyes as she looked at her half-sister. However, it vanished almost as soon as it appeared, and with a roar of rage Jamie pointed toward Jinny, eyes shining with murderous madness.

    Her Stand cackled in demented glee as he followed Jamie's order, charging at Jinny, its hands transforming into long, thin, javelin-like spikes which were thrust toward Jinny.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  15. #1200
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie stared at Jinny, and for a split second, it seemed as recognition crossed her eyes as she looked at her half-sister. However, it vanished almost as soon as it appeared, and with a roar of rage Jamie pointed toward Jinny, eyes shining with murderous madness.

    Her Stand cackled in demented glee as he followed Jamie's order, charging at Jinny, its hands transforming into long, thin, javelin-like spikes which were thrust toward Jinny.
    Still lying on the floor, Jinny tried to push herself back with one hand. As she did, she felt her body being lifted up and thrown backward like a swimmer being hit by an ocean wave. As she landed, she watched as the unnamed Stand speared the pool of liquid that was [Genesis]. The attack, however, caused no damage as the fluid flowed around the attack like a torus.

    Struggling to her feet, Jinny quickly realized that she needed to snap Jamie out of whatever was influencing her. Or hope that one of the other siblings could find the source of this mind control and stop it there.

    She also quickly realized that she was in serious danger. Calling her Stand back to her, Jinny calls out, "Jamie, please wake up. I don't want to fight you and I know you don't want to fight me."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •