Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
"Can't say I know him personally," Lenny said, "He used to live in the next town over. Brought a lot of business here which is probably why a dump like this is still open. 'Sides that, I only know as much as the newspapers tell me."

"You threatenin' me, boy? Look, I don't give a damn about your suitcase, but if you're gonna start trouble then you're gonna find out what happens when that axe meets a 12 gauge."

"Regret... no. That would require being able to choose one's fate." Rising to her feet, Nancy exhausted her last cigarette. Crouching down, she took a moment to collect every single one of her cigarette butts and deposit them into the nearby trash can, "Don't mess with Texas..." She muttered, referring to the anti-littering road sign a little ways from the bus stop.

Walking in, Nancy's blackened, shriveled soul groaned a bit as she saw the amount of people within. Lenny, his face red and patience worn then, quickly shouted out, "Nancy! You some orders! Cook all the eggs and bacon in the freezer." The absurdity struck her like the dying twitch of an animal and she began to croak out, "But it's one twen--... oh..." Midway through her complaint, her tired eyes fell upon the sign that stated [Breakfast All Day!]. "All riiight" She said with a sigh, her monotone thick as she prepped the stove top.
" I'm not starting trouble. That's just a front, a bluff to keep others from looking in my suitcase. I got a letter in the mail to attend a funeral for Johannes Montgomery Joestar. My mother Anastasiya and great uncle knew of this man," Boris said.

" Supposedly, This guy is and was my father, and my great uncle had beef with him," Boris said.