Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    John hastily grabbed the can of hairspray.

John braced himself for impact, using all his knowledge of physics to put himself in the best position he could to survive with a minimum of injuries. After he did so, he scanned the bus. There was a specific passenger he needed to keep track of, because he was sure they would have the other item he needed for his plan, an item that he couldn't ask a loud for without tipping off the enemy. He needed to keep track of the passenger who smoked. Because if smoke could get through the forcefield, then it stood to reason that hairspray could to.

And if Hairspray got through, then he could do a lot of damage with a lighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Vivian grabbed hold of her hat, and then her cigarette in that order; before cackling at the sudden turn of events.

"I have no idea what's going on, but this is definitely some Truck Stop Magic!"

"
    Whether or not John could recall who among them smoked was up to him, but... it probably wouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

But that was then, this was now.

More important was the impact, which sent anyone not braced for impact directly into the left wall, for better or worse. The hellish sounds of metal shrieking across asphalt and concrete filled the entire interior of the bus and just when one thought the bus was finally was going to come to a stop, the vehicle seemingly bounced back onto its wheels in an almost cartoonish manner. Without missing a beat, Toby was winding up for another maneuver, although those trapped within could hear the faint sounds of sirens.

"The **** is that?" Flors called out, "Did one of you motherfuckers bring mace wait no... tear gas, whatthefuck?!"

"Just the wind fuckboy," Vivian cackled before swaggering upright. Vivian snapped her fingers. "Now where's the asthmatic?"

She couldn't remember which of the two was the smole-sensitive, but a cloud of it was sent via [Witchcraft] around the kid with the gun. And hopefully that'd do... something.

She was getting tired, man.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

"Just the wind fuckboy," Vivian cackled before swaggering upright. Vivian snapped her fingers. "Now where's the asthmatic?"

She couldn't remember which of the two was the smole-sensitive, but a cloud of it was sent via [Witchcraft] around the kid with the gun. And hopefully that'd do... something.

She was getting tired, man.
    Making his way from his spot, John approached Vivian, holding the can of hair spray in a manner that hid it from the other two's view. He flashed it at Vivian, and mouthed the word 'lighter', hoping she'd connect the dots

Making his way from his spot, John approached Vivian, holding the can of hair spray in a manner that hid it from the other two's view. He flashed it at Vivian, and mouthed the word 'lighter', hoping she'd connect the dots
    Whatever he was hoping for, he wouldn't get it from Vivian. "My hair's fine thanks. Got a hat and everything."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Whether or not John could recall who among them smoked was up to him, but... it probably wouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

But that was then, this was now.

More important was the impact, which sent anyone not braced for impact directly into the left wall, for better or worse. The hellish sounds of metal shrieking across asphalt and concrete filled the entire interior of the bus and just when one thought the bus was finally was going to come to a stop, the vehicle seemingly bounced back onto its wheels in an almost cartoonish manner. Without missing a beat, Toby was winding up for another maneuver, although those trapped within could hear the faint sounds of sirens.

"The **** is that?" Flors called out, "Did one of you motherfuckers bring mace wait no... tear gas, whatthefuck?!"
    Sandra was okay. Hiding under the seat was a good idea. It wouldn't be long before Toby Kunt tried another ******* maneuver, so she had to move fast.

One of them has asthma. Might as well. She reached into her jacket and pulled out her carton of cigarettes. She crawled out from under the seat and quickly ran back several rows so that she was closer to where the gunman and his friend were.

Pulling a cig out, she lit it and took in a massive toke. Breathe this is, dickhead. She blew the smoke in their direction.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sandra was okay. Hiding under the seat was a good idea. It wouldn't be long before Toby Kunt tried another ******* maneuver, so she had to move fast.

One of them has asthma. Might as well. She reached into her jacket and pulled out her carton of cigarettes. She crawled out from under the seat and quickly ran back several rows so that she was closer to where the gunman and his friend were.

Pulling a cig out, she lit it and took in a massive toke. Breathe this is, dickhead. She blew the smoke in their direction.
    Vivian noticed this, and decided to help her new 'best friend'. "Hier. Vollidiot. Bippity, boppity:" Without warning, the cigarette in her hand would be, thanks to [Witchcraft]... "Hooch."

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Vivian noticed this, and decided to help her new 'best friend'. "Hier. Vollidiot. Bippity, boppity:" Without warning, the cigarette in her hand would be, thanks to [Witchcraft]... "Hooch."
    Some chick called someone else a dumbass in German. Surely not her, as that person would have been asking for a boot up the ass. She glanced to give her a cross look, then returned her attention to the men in the back.

Wait.

She looked at her hand and saw a bottle of, as Vivian so helpfully explained, hooch. How?

No, literal how?

Sandra had been through a lot of ****, seen a lot of **** in her time, but she was sure she was holding a what was left of a cigarette, not a fully bottle of liquor.

Wait. She had a lighter and a handkerchief on her. With that bottle of booze...

A wicked grin spread across her lips. "Thanks," she called out to Vivian before reaching into her pocket to pull out the handkerchief. Opening the bottle, she shoved one end of the handkerchief inside the bottle, then lit the other end with her lighter.

She waited for the flame to burn through the cloth, then hurled the Molotov cocktail at the two men with all her strength. "Eat that, dickcheese!"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 01-16-2021 at 07:06 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Whatever he was hoping for, he wouldn't get it from Vivian. "My hair's fine thanks. Got a hat and everything."
    "I need your lighter" he whispered to her, trying not to be overheard

"I need your lighter" he whispered to her, trying not to be overheard
    Vivian seemed confused. "My what now, and why are you whispering; you got Asthma too?"

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Vivian seemed confused. "My what now, and why are you whispering; you got Asthma too?"
    "I need your lighter" he said. He was no longer whispering, but he wasn't yelling either. He was speaking at a normal volume, and hoping the situation was too chaotic for them to notice

"I need your lighter" he said. He was no longer whispering, but he wasn't yelling either. He was speaking at a normal volume, and hoping the situation was too chaotic for them to notice
    "Oh." Vivian died a little on the inside, more from the fact that he'd simply repeated himself instead of picking up on what her response had implied. "Yea see. I don't have one."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Jamie," her voice urgent as she desperately held onto the seat, "sit next to Debra and buckle up. You're the only one who can make sure she survives this."
    Jamie nodded frantically, moving best she could into the seat next to Debra and buckled up even as Keith lived out his dream of driving like a madman. Once in place, she took hold of her stepmother and made sure her head was steady and facing down, so when she inevitably vomited it would follow gravity and not clog her throat.

The bus was going to get nasty, but the others were just going to have to deal with it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Boris uses his axe to stabilize himself with the vehicle as he makes his way back to his seat. Dragging his right leg and biting his tongue in an attempt to block out the horrible pain he's feeling in his right leg. ( I know that my axe should have hit that person, but it didn't. Something stopped my swing midway, but I didn't see anything) Boris Thought)

( What could have those punks used that could have stopped my swing midway? Microfilament wires? Nah, like there's punks could afford to get their hands on Microfilament wires) Boris thought.

(So what could those punks have used to could have stopped my axe mid-swing?) Boris thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-17-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

"Oh." Vivian died a little on the inside, more from the fact that he'd simply repeated himself instead of picking up on what her response had implied. "Yea see. I don't have one."
    "...then how do you light your cigarettes"

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie nodded frantically, moving best she could into the seat next to Debra and buckled up even as Keith lived out his dream of driving like a madman. Once in place, she took hold of her stepmother and made sure her head was steady and facing down, so when she inevitably vomited it would follow gravity and not clog her throat.

The bus was going to get nasty, but the others were just going to have to deal with it.
    As soon as the bus landed, Jinny took a closer look at Debra who was now even more greenish than before. Finding a nearby window, she looked outside to see where the source of the sirens was coming from.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.