Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Retired Overlord

"S-Susan..." came the reply. Following the track of her view, she caught part of the view outside the window and...

...just how long had they gone off road?!

"...the minger'd said he'd done well without a map, but this~!"

And so, when she'd been asked to offer the window seat, Suzie nodded silently, and dipped into the aisle. It was starting to get difficult to breathe, besides, as if her heart were drumming on the inside of her ribcage.
    As Suzie made her way out in the hall, Lucy moved to that the woman would have a clear path to the front....and mentally made sure everything was ready for her move as well.

...Yet it seemed it was too little too late.

Clad in a neck pillow, eye mask, ear muffs, and clutching a bottle of motion sickness pills, Jinny would find that Debra had long since checked out mentally, leaving her bodyguard to watch over her. As for Toby, she would find the privacy door was locked and impossible to get through.

"This is yer capt'n speakin'," From the intercom came Toby's voice, calm and collected despite their current location, "It is my extreme pleasure to inform y'all than you won't be makin' it to the readin'. Nothin' personal, but my employer doesn't need a bunch of runts messin' up their carefully laid plans."

"About time, old man," Came that same voice from the rear seat. This time, however, they could identify the speaker as the scrawny hoodie-wearing one of the two and more importantly, while his left hand was holding the punkish man's hand, his right held aloft a pistol.
    Lucy slowed, glancing backwards at the weapon drawn.

"....Susan...." she whispered quietly. "......get ready to move to the front.....I'll cover you."

Lucy put a free hand on the womans back and gave the the close approximation of a reassuring smile.(deadpan smirk)

A gunshot rang out and the cigarette was torn in half, a nearby window cracked by the bullet which barely seemed to penetrate the glass.

"Jesus, woman!" Flors called out, "George has asthma for fucks sake!"
    Immediately she swiveled back and glued her head to the backrest, drawing her feet up and falling into her knees as she clammed up.

--what are we going to do we're in the middle of nowhere on a bus driven by a psychotic tosser why am I here what do they want what was it Joestar got himself into I'll just say they're mistaken it's not like he was really my father but the letter they already know where I lived which means they were in on this the whole time for how long since before the course of fever why did I book this flight I'm going to die for no bloody reason for a scam I should have never left Dover--!!

Her eyelids stretched around the edge of her sockets, and her black nails dug into the armrests as she tensed up and froze, her heart trying to beat its way out of her chest as she strained to dart her eyes around at the cab for...something, at complete odds with trying to stay stock still, as a strange, deflated whimper escaped her.
    A shot rang out....and for a moment Lucy wasn't sure if anyone had been hit....

But the girl she had been sitting with immediately fell back into her seat and froze, she wasn't sure what the seat was made of but it wouldn't offer much it terms of protection. It was better cover then nothing though....

Without another moment to waste she applied a little pressure to the object that lay concealed at her feet...and then flicked it backwards with the heel of her foot. The metallic cylinder rolled underneath the seat, entering with an obvious grating roll on the floor in front of the gunman.

In her head, she counted down from 5, then spun her guitar case up to shield herself from what came next...just in time for the flash bang to detonate on the ground.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 01-15-2021 at 07:55 PM.

" What was that? Say that again. I dare you. So I can ring your fucking neck Toby," Boris shout.

Boris then gets up and stares coldly at the two punks. " You two better rethink what you're doing right now, or you're going to regret it. I'm already in a bad mood, and putting punks like you down is a walk in the park for me. I'm a former member of the Ukraine Mafia," Boris said.

" I dealt with worse situations. Punks like you don't frighten me." Boris said as he grabs hold of his ax.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Clad in a neck pillow, eye mask, ear muffs, and clutching a bottle of motion sickness pills, Jinny would find that Debra had long since checked out mentally, leaving her bodyguard to watch over her. As for Toby, she would find the privacy door was locked and impossible to get through.

"This is yer capt'n speakin'," From the intercom came Toby's voice, calm and collected despite their current location, "It is my extreme pleasure to inform y'all than you won't be makin' it to the readin'. Nothin' personal, but my employer doesn't need a bunch of runts messin' up their carefully laid plans."

"About time, old man," Came that same voice from the rear seat. This time, however, they could identify the speaker as the scrawny hoodie-wearing one of the two and more importantly, while his left hand was holding the punkish man's hand, his right held aloft a pistol.
    "Right...right...makes sense," Miguel shook his head, almost frozen in place. Stupid. He was too stupid, they all were! Right from the get go when that reporter had about the misfortunes befalling those on their way to attend Joestar's funeral, he should've known it wasn't just a string of unfortunate coincidences. It was a clear pattern and they weren't the lucky ones, they were just next up on the list.

But why? Were they rival family members hoping to claim the inheritance? How would they know for sure how large or valuable the inheritance was in that case? There were too many holes whenever he tried to add this up. His curiosity was only rivaled by his current will to survive. There had to be some sort of truth behind this madness.

Grunting to himself, the towering Domo rose from his seat, relying on the distance from the front of the bus to the rear of the vehicles would provide enough cover for the unconscious Debra. That was, of course, if the punk would be able to survive what this man could dish out. Pushing his way through the crowd forming, he seemed ready to bull charge the two in the back.

That was until Toby cut the wheel hard, fishtailing the massive vehicle and launching those standing straight into the right side of the interior.

"Keep it down back there! Heheh! Sound like a bunch of headless chickens cluckin'!"

Focusing down one particularly bumpy hill, those struggling to hang on for dear life would find themselves popped into the air, nearly reaching the ceiling.

Vivian's deadpan expression never once wavered in the face of a flashbag, and the sudden jerk and jitter of the Bus. In fact, were it not for the occasional puff of smoke ascending from beneath the brim of her too-large hat... one might have assumed she was dead.

Such was the level of her apathy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Grabbing onto the back of the nearest seat, it was all she could do to keep from being thrown against a wall or ceiling. As soon as she was able to, she took the opening to return to her own seat. Once there, she grabbed her travel bag and draped the strap across her body while hanging on tight.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

After hitting the right side of the interior, Boris gets up and shakes his head a little. He then pulls out his fire axe from its sheath on his back, holding it in his right hand.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    As Suzie made her way out in the hall, Lucy moved to that the woman would have a clear path to the front....and mentally made sure everything was ready for her move as well.

...Yet it seemed it was too little too late.

Lucy slowed, glancing backwards at the weapon drawn.

"....Susan...." she whispered quietly. "......get ready to move to the front.....I'll cover you."

Lucy put a free hand on the womans back and gave the the close approximation of a reassuring smile.(deadpan smirk)
    Suzie's lips tightened into a thin line, and the moment a gunshot rang out her small fingers scratched pale lines onto the bus's leather interior. Despite her best assurances, clearly, she did not share her newfoudn companion's confidence. Hastily, she wagged her head, 'no'.

A shot rang out....and for a moment Lucy wasn't sure if anyone had been hit....

But the girl she had been sitting with immediately fell back into her seat and froze, she wasn't sure what the seat was made of but it wouldn't offer much it terms of protection. It was better cover then nothing though....

Without another moment to waste she applied a little pressure to the object that lay concealed at her feet...and then flicked it backwards with the heel of her foot. The metallic cylinder rolled underneath the seat, entering with an obvious grating roll on the floor in front of the gunman.

In her head, she counted down from 5, then spun her guitar case up to shield herself from what came next...just in time for the flash bang to detonate on the ground.
    When she'd let slip something onto the bus floor, she heard a sort of rattling, like a marble in a can. Then, all of a sudden Lucy moved and threw her case up and reflexively, Suzie ducked-

Grunting to himself, the towering Domo rose from his seat, relying on the distance from the front of the bus to the rear of the vehicles would provide enough cover for the unconscious Debra. That was, of course, if the punk would be able to survive what this man could dish out. Pushing his way through the crowd forming, he seemed ready to bull charge the two in the back.

That was until Toby cut the wheel hard, fishtailing the massive vehicle and launching those standing straight into the right side of the interior.

"Keep it down back there! Heheh! Sound like a bunch of headless chickens cluckin'!"

Focusing down one particularly bumpy hill, those struggling to hang on for dear life would find themselves popped into the air, nearly reaching the ceiling.
    Only to feel the entire bus lurch and toss, throwing her from her seat and into the aisle. Her bushy head whipped back, and for a moment she'd almost hit the ceiling before her luggage swung out of the overhead compartment and crashed into her on the suspended trip down.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Toby Keith had pissed Sandra off, royally. Beyond apparently being part of some kind of clandestine scheme to kill of Joestar's family line or something, this literal moist toilet seat had ruined the bar! All the alcohol had spilled out when he took that sudden turn and hit the bumpy hill.

No longer could she drink her worries away, at least until she could get to another source of succor. "Sohn einer Hündin!"

It was hard toove when the bus felt like it was going to tip over at any moment. She had a choice to make and had to make it right then. Either deal with the **** with the gun, or castrate Toby Keith and make him choke on his own balls for this absolutely travesty.

Gun.

She was probably one of the few people with a weapon, so she had to make the choice that made sense. It just so happened that it was likely to get her shot.

If only she had gone to Russia instead of the UK. she probably could have gotten her hands on something more substantial than a pair of knives. Whatever.

She grabbed onto the headrests and quickly moved back several rows before ducking behind a seat for cover.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jamie yelped in shock as she was popped in the air by the bump before falling back into her seat. With a whimper, Jamie slipped from her seat to the floor, looking under the seat to see if they were solid or if there was space under it to crawl under them, wondering if she should go toward Toby to stop the bus or the man with the gun to stop the bullets.

She didn't like the idea of fighting, but it was obvious that there would be no talking these lunatics down. So she'd have to fight, whether she liked it or not.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Noticing some of the others getting agitated, Jinny used their distraction to get back up again and carefully pushed her way down the aisle, back towards the front to check on Debra.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie yelped in shock as she was popped in the air by the bump before falling back into her seat. With a whimper, Jamie slipped from her seat to the floor, looking under the seat to see if they were solid or if there was space under it to crawl under them, wondering if she should go toward Toby to stop the bus or the man with the gun to stop the bullets.

She didn't like the idea of fighting, but it was obvious that there would be no talking these lunatics down. So she'd have to fight, whether she liked it or not.
    Seeing Jamie on the floor, Jinny bent down to tapped her shoulder, "You said you were a nurse, right? I need your help to check on Debra. We need to wake her up."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Noticing some of the others getting agitated, Jinny used their distraction to get back up again and carefully pushed her way down the aisle, back towards the front to check on Debra.

Seeing Jamie on the floor, Jinny bent down to tapped her shoulder, "You said you were a nurse, right? I need your help to check on Debra. We need to wake her up."
    Jamie looked up to Jinny and nodded as she answered "I am, and OK."

She didn't know exactly how their mom was going to help with the gun-wielding madman and their psycho driver, but if Jinny thought that waking her up would help, who was Jamie to argue?

"What's your plan, Jinny?"
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Jamie looked up to Jinny and nodded as she answered "I am, and OK."

She didn't know exactly how their mom was going to help with the gun-wielding madman and their psycho driver, but if Jinny thought that waking her up would help, who was Jamie to argue?

"What's your plan, Jinny?"
    "Heading back to the front, to where I saw her sleeping. Follow me, and bring any medical supplies you might have on hand." Giving her enough time to stand back up, Jinny then led her back towards the front of the bus, holding on to each seat as they passed in case Toby pulled another Fast and Furious maneuver.

"Heading back to the front, to where I saw her sleeping. Follow me, and bring any medical supplies you might have on hand." Giving her enough time to stand back up, Jinny then led her back towards the front of the bus, holding on to each seat as they passed in case Toby pulled another Fast and Furious maneuver.
    "I didn't bring much, because I wasn't expecting... well all this. But I'll do what I can with what I've got." Jamie answered, putting her bag on and following after Jinny. She followed her lead of holding onto each seat they passed, hoping that the man with the gun didn't notice and shoot them.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    After hitting the right side of the interior, Boris gets up and shakes his head a little. He then pulls out his fire axe from its sheath on his back, holding it in his right hand.
    "Heh, look George! The midget with the oedipus complex has an axe!" Flors called out, rather amused by the mafioso.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Only to feel the entire bus lurch and toss, throwing her from her seat and into the aisle. Her bushy head whipped back, and for a moment she'd almost hit the ceiling before her luggage swung out of the overhead compartment and crashed into her on the suspended trip down.
    [Suzie (PER): 02]

As she came down, Suzie would notice that despite having no visible means of doing so, the two men in the back were somehow unaffected by Toby's reckless driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Gun.

She was probably one of the few people with a weapon, so she had to make the choice that made sense. It just so happened that it was likely to get her shot.

If only she had gone to Russia instead of the UK. she probably could have gotten her hands on something more substantial than a pair of knives. Whatever.

She grabbed onto the headrests and quickly moved back several rows before ducking behind a seat for cover.
    The sounds of moving glass could be heard nearby and rising from what was once the liquor bar was Domo, his face and body riddled with shards of broken glass. Blinking through blood and alcohol, the large man regarded Sandra before... heading back to the front. Whether he had deemed this not worth the hassle or had chosen to trust Sandra with finishing this was unknown.

"I didn't bring much, because I wasn't expecting... well all this. But I'll do what I can with what I've got." Jamie answered, putting her bag on and following after Jinny. She followed her lead of holding onto each seat they passed, hoping that the man with the gun didn't notice and shoot them.
    "YEEEE-HAAW!!"

Spinning the wheel in one direction, the bus twirled, and the centrifugal forced threatened to dislodge those standing upright towards the back. Bloodied hands firmly gripping the seats, Domo would provide Jinny and Jamie the unmoveable backing to continue forth, his gaze firmly on the unconscious Debra whose position had only been maintained thanks in part to her seatbelt.