Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He let out a long sigh, any pleasure he might have gotten from his retort lost as it went over Boris' short, short head.

"You know what? You keep doing you."
    " I know clearly what your saying, and your retort is meaningless. Nothing you could say, would change my outlook on my home country Ukraine . So what if Russia fights against the Ukrainian Mafia, it's common knowledge that the Russian Mafia and Ukrainian Mafia are rivals. So good for Russia, Ukrainian Mafia hasn't taking it over, doesn't change the fact that Ukraine is a awful country to live in," Boris said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I know clearly what your saying, and your retort is meaningless. Nothing you could say, would change my outlook on my home country Ukraine . So what if Russia fights against the Ukrainian Mafia, it's common knowledge that the Russian Mafia and Ukrainian Mafia are rivals. So good for Russia, Ukrainian Mafia hasn't taking it over, doesn't change the fact that Ukraine is a awful country to live in," Boris said.
    He sighed again, "I do not like being misunderstood, so I shall clarify. I don't give a **** about Ukraine, nor its mafias. My retort was to your boast that," He then proceeded to make finger quotations to further the mockery, " "No one can stand up to the Ukranian Mafia", when in fact, Russia did by annexing the Crimean peninsula back before the meteors fell. Your precious mafia allowed a chunk of its own very turf get taken, so there, that's the joke."

Glancing, he sighed again, "... and here I thought I would enjoy talking to my cousins."

He sighed again, "I do not like being misunderstood, so I shall clarify. I don't give a **** about Ukraine, nor its mafias. My retort was to your boast that," He then proceeded to make finger quotations to further the mockery, " "No one can stand up to the Ukranian Mafia", when in fact, Russia did by annexing the Crimean peninsula back before the meteors fell. Your precious mafia allowed a chunk of its own very turf get taken, so there, that's the joke."

Glancing, he sighed again, "... and here I thought I would enjoy talking to my cousins."
    " How was I even supposed to know about such a thing? This is the first time I heard about it," Boris said.

OT: I do not mean for Boris to be prideful, I mean for him to be cynical. Boris has a cynical view of his home Country Ukraine.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-04-2021 at 12:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I....must have been distracted," Jinny spoke softly, then thought back over the conversations, trying to remember what he said.
    It took a few moments, but then she finally did remember his comment to Suzie.

Looking a bit embarrassed, she mumbled, "Pain meds must be wearing off." then sighed tiredly and leaned back into her seat.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Jinny looked at him, speaking tiredly, "You're wearing your arrogance like a suit of armor. And here we thought we'd enjoy talking to you."

She then closed her eyes to get some rest, or try to.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Boris glares at Hironobu," So you know stuff that I don't, what are you a fucking scholar?" Boris said.
    My Forum check it out

Boris glares at Hironobu," So you know stuff that I don't, what are you a fucking scholar?" Boris said.
    "Yes," He replied, tired of this conversation, "Considering that I, a 17-year-old, seem to know more about the history of a 30-year-old's home country, then yes, that would make me a scholar... or it might just reflect poorly on your education. I shall just assume the former as it paints me in a positive light."

"So Cousin?" Vivian asked, in a bid however futilely to get away from the pointless talk about the Vodka-makers, and Vodka-drinkers.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Yes," He replied, tired of this conversation, "Considering that I, a 17-year-old, seem to know more about the history of a 30-year-old's home country, then yes, that would make me a scholar... or it might just reflect poorly on your education. I shall just assume the former as it paints me in a positive light."
    " I'm not going to talk about my education, so let's just assume you're a scholar, it's for the best. now let's change the subject' let's talk about something else like bowling, yeah let's talk about bowling. Bowling is wonderful activity," Boris said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-04-2021 at 02:18 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" I'm not going to talk about my education, so let's just assume you're a scholar, it's for the best. now let's change the subject' let's talk about something else like bowling, yeah let's talk about bowling. Bowling is wonderful activity," Boris said.
    Jamie smiled as she said "I like bowling. Not very good at it, but it's fun."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Jamie smiled as she said "I like bowling. Not very good at it, but it's fun."
    " That's okay, just keep practicing and improving. One of the beauties of bowling is just about anyone can compete," Boris said in a upbeat tone.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

"Ugh...." Lucy winced, rubbing her temple with her free hand while gripping her case with the other as though she were trying to keep it shut. "...How about we talk about something important in the immediate future for us....rather then your past, or your past-times." The girl prepared to continue, but was halted when she chuckled to herself abruptly.

"...hem....excuse me. For example....how is this will reading going to be handled. Do you have some sort of schedule for us? How is security? Will there be a lunch?" Lucys neutral expression was betrayed by the welling bit of drool at the corner of her mouth she seemed unaware of.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ugh...." Lucy winced, rubbing her temple with her free hand while gripping her case with the other as though she were trying to keep it shut. "...How about we talk about something important in the immediate future for us....rather then your past, or your past-times." The girl prepared to continue, but was halted when she chuckled to herself abruptly.

"...hem....excuse me. For example....how is this will reading going to be handled. Do you have some sort of schedule for us? How is security? Will there be a lunch?" Lucys neutral expression was betrayed by the welling bit of drool at the corner of her mouth she seemed unaware of.
    "Ah good, I was hoping someone would show interest in the reading other than parroting how they're going to immediately leave after getting their cut," Hironobu said, genuinely cheerful, "Upon reaching the estate, you will spend the evening resting from your respective trips in which dinner shall be provided. In the morning breakfast and lunch will be available before the reading scheduled for the evening. From there you have the option of either leaving immediately, from which you be provided transport for the nearest airport, or if you have other businesses with the estate, such as records, then you may stay another night and leave in the morning once those are taken care of."

"Why talk about the future when we can live in the moment. I really don't care about the future. Right, now all I care about is getting rest, eating, and maybe enjoying an activity. I might just take a look at the records if I feel like it," Boris said.

" All that stuff you said is great and all, but does the estate have a bowling lounge or any sort of gaming room?" Boris said.
    My Forum check it out

"Why talk about the future when we can live in the moment. I really don't care about the future. Right, now all I care about is getting rest, eating, and maybe enjoying an activity. I might just take a look at the records if I feel like it," Boris said.

" All that stuff you said is great and all, but does the estate have a bowling lounge or any sort of gaming room?" Boris said.
    "Billiards, darts, and a poker table, but that's it. Mr. Joestar rarely hosted for he seldom stayed long enough at the estate to do so."