Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,610 of 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The use of the word 'amateur', she was not all that surprised by. Still, she chose to ask a followup question, "Do you suppose that a more experienced person could break in here, and stay undetected for a much longer period of time?"
    "Perhaps. We might run into assassins, just pray we don't run into any first-class assassins. Perhaps there might come a time when sneaking into a place is necessary. Anyway, let's practice using our stands," Boris said.

" Oh, and maybe you could come with me and help me practice my ventriloquism?" Boris said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-30-2021 at 03:06 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Despite the darkness of night, it was still Texas in August and the humidity hung loosely in the air. Beads of sweat were exerted just from the simple act of breathing, nonetheless uncovering deceptive plots.

Noting Miguel's departure from the group, Hironobu replied, "You all should follow his example. Instead of discussing hypothetical situations doomed for failure, you should probably prepare for your trip tomorrow. You have..." Producing that pocket watch once more, "Roughly six hours and thirty-three... no, two, minutes, after all." With that said, the teenager made his own departure, heading back towards the estate.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Perhaps. We might run into assassins, just pray we don't run into any first-class assassins. Perhaps there might come a time when sneaking into a place is necessary. Anyway, let's practice using our stands," Boris said.

" Oh, and maybe you could come with me and help me practice my ventriloquism?" Boris said.
    Noticing that Miguel has already left, "I think it might be best if we retired for the night and tried to get some sleep. Tomorrow is likely to be a long day." With that, Jinny also headed out of the garden and back inside. As she did, she considered everything that happened, even what Boris had said. It was a shame he missed the mark somewhat in their conversation, still it pretty much confirmed what she feared. That someone skilled enough could breach the security even of this place at any time.

Walking back to her room, she placed her hand on the door knob then hesitated. Looking around and seeing nothing out of the ordinary, she looked back at the door and called on [Genesis]. The liquid pooled beneath her feet, then moved towards the door. Without Jinny saying a word, her Stand already knew what she wanted her to do. Sliding beneath the door, the liquid stand moved around inside the room, turning on a light switch as she did. Finding it safe and otherwise uninhabited, she returned to the door. Assuming her humanoid form, she placed a hand on the knob and opened it from within.

As the door opened, Jinny dropped her hand and saw the Stand welcoming her inside. Breathing a sigh of relief, she entered the room, closed the door behind her, and thanked Genesis. Despite having no face, the Stand somehow seemed pleased, or perhaps that was just Jinny's projection onto her. Genesis then collapsed back into a pool of liquid and vanished.

It was time to rest, if she could.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-30-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Noticing that Miguel has already left, "I think it might be best if we retired for the night and tried to get some sleep. Tomorrow is likely to be a long day." With that, Jinny also headed out of the garden and back inside. As she did, she considered everything that happened, even what Boris had said. It was a shame he missed the mark somewhat in their conversation, still, it pretty much confirmed what she feared. That someone skilled enough could breach the security even of this place at any time.

Walking back to her room, she placed her hand on the doorknob then hesitated. Looking around and seeing nothing out of the ordinary, she looked back at the door and called on [Genesis]. The liquid pooled beneath her feet, then moved towards the door. Without Jinny saying a word, her Stand already knew what she wanted her to do. Sliding beneath the door, the liquid stand moved around inside the room, turning on a light switch as she did. Finding it safe and otherwise uninhabited, she returned to the door. Assuming her humanoid form, she placed a hand on the knob and opened it from within.

As the door opened, Jinny dropped her hand and saw the Stand welcoming her inside. Breathing a sigh of relief, she entered the room, closed the door behind her, and thanked Genesis. Despite having no face, the Stand somehow seemed pleased, or perhaps that was just Jinny's projection onto her. Genesis then collapsed back into a pool of liquid and vanished.

It was time to rest if she could.

Boris passes by Jinny's room on the way to his and does a little ventriloquism making it sound like there's a mouse inside the wall. He then goes to his room and does a little more ventriloquism there. ( Sigh, I still need more training if I want to be as good as my mother or granduncle. Still not on their level yet,) Boris thought.

Boris then practices using his stand Big Time." Oh, so that's what you do. You can change the size of things except for me. Wow, how is that even useful?" Boris said.

Boris' stand Big Time shrugs its shoulders.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Interlude: "Hurting As One"

"DADDY!!"

The voice was growing distant, an echo in his dying mind that he desperately sought to find.

"B-b-... buddy..."

He tried to get up, the linoleum floors slick with blood, his blood and he must have fallen but couldn't remember the impact. It didn't matter, he had to get up, he had to save Buddy.

Stumbling again, falling again, his numbing hand fell upon something warm, warmer than the lifeblood spilling from him. His vision darkening in the darkness of the night, he had trouble figuring out what it was until the stench of burning flesh reminded him.

It was Clutch, or rather, Clutch's remains. The demon had sought out the dog's death first, wanting to ensure that he would not interfere this time. She... had she been successful?

"c-c-clutch... he... needs you, boy."

There was little he could do at this point, other than tightly grasp the charred canine skull, hoping for the impossible as death overcame him. As the darkness embraced Sult Weathermaker, the last thoughts that crossed his mind were the faint sensation of the jaw of the dog's skull opening and the sensation of oil pouring across him.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 06-30-2021 at 10:44 PM.

...To Be Continued in Chapter Two: Black Magic Woman...
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 07-13-2021 at 07:48 PM.