Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Honestly don't understand the love Cates gets tbh. I haven't read too much of his stuff, but enough to get a grasp I think.

But man, this just seemed like a writing not really looking beyond surface level.

We know mutants aren't focussed on helping humans that much anymore, but the idea that they would not help save the actual planet they reside on is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that there are mutants all across the globe, not just on Krakoa, including many being kept against their will in dictatorships. Such a poor grasp of the characters by Cates.
    The Krakoans have seen this enough times to know that the hyped-up baddy will conquer the world, focussing on Manhattan and Wakanda, a couple of characters will die and there’ll be fetch quests, the first of which fails and then a Hail Mary long shot quest will turn up as a deus ex machina to one-shot the chief baddy just in time to stop y to he doomsday device. They’re better off sitting this out at the tiki bar.

Something tells me this is one of those things that's going to get ignored, just like what Slott did with Franklin Richards in Fantastic Four. And it's probably for the best.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    The Krakoans have seen this enough times to know that the hyped-up baddy will conquer the world, focussing on Manhattan and Wakanda, a couple of characters will die and there’ll be fetch quests, the first of which fails and then a Hail Mary long shot quest will turn up as a deus ex machina to one-shot the chief baddy just in time to stop y to he doomsday device. They’re better off sitting this out at the tiki bar.
    It's sad, but telling how right you probably are.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Something tells me this is one of those things that's going to get ignored, just like what Slott did with Franklin Richards in Fantastic Four. And it's probably for the best.
    Agreed or it will be talked on the tie ins and it will be left at that.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022