Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    They are thinking of a nation, not the ideals of a team that already lost 3 members to knull
    And when the whole planet, which you are a part of, is in danger, you can’t just think of yourself. No man’s an island in this scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Which they did help in issue one. Now they want help and safe haven from the very people they have been trying to run extinct. lol. If a team of heros isn't enough, which is more than what mutants get, actual more than one team given solicits then it is what it is. Notice, Felicia wasn't sent in to rescue a single mutant she on her way for Strange like he even did much. Mutants once again have to rescue their own.
    So you’re just gonna play the game where you ignore the plot points that don’t suit your narrative. Felicia was sent to save Strange because, as stated in issue 1, Strange was effective against Knull. But just keep up your narrative that it’s about humans not caring about mutants for everything g even when the plot spells it out for you.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 12-30-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    And when the whole planet, which you are a part of, is in danger, you can’t just think of yourself. No man’s an island in this scenario.
    They aren't thinking of themselves. They are humans too, as long as they are left humanity and the planet will be fine. They can send non combatant mutants to the moon or mars to figure out idea. There is NOTHING saving general humans could offer to the situation so it makes no sense to open the gates. How would they even police who has been taken over by knull and who hasn't.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They aren't thinking of themselves. They are humans too, as long as they are left humanity and the planet will be fine. They can send non combatant mutants to the moon or mars to figure out idea. There is NOTHING saving general humans could offer to the situation so it makes no sense to open the gates. How would they even police who has been taken over by knull and who hasn't.
    The majority of humans world wide elected leaders and members of their different governments who were openly anti-mutant and tried to either indefinitely imprison, cure, experiment on, weaponize, or commit genocide on mutants! There is a reason the mutants live on Krakoa and have to use Economic power to get the humans to actually make peace with them! Because the humans were trying to perpetuate a genocide on mutants just before Krakoa was formed, they were passing laws world wide and the united nations that advocated for the world wide purge of all mutants! Would you trust those people on your island? Would you trust that a human terrorist wouldn't try to bomb or kill mutant children if you let them on the island? They all know that Orchis is being secretly funded by several world wide government and military organizations to commit genocide on mutants! Just because the humans are pretending to have peace with Krakoa because they want to buy the medicines doesn't mean they still don't want to exterminate every single mutant on the planet.

The problem is that majority of humans elected politicians who advocate for genocide against mutants and those people are still in power and the people who voted for them and advocate for the death of all mutants are still out there and they can never be allowed on Krakoa, they can never be allowed to kill mutant children again!

You are asking the people who suffered from multiple genocidal attacks and had to flee to form an isolated island Nation as the only way to protect their people, the only way! Now you are asking them to provide safe haven for the people who want to commit genocide on them!

The so called "good humans" are not the ones in power, the ones in power, the ones who control the government and the military industrial complex are the "bad humans" and the "bad humans" want to kill every single mutant on Earth!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

So you’re just gonna play the game where you ignore the plot points that don’t suit your narrative. Felicia was sent to save Strange because, as stated in issue 1, Strange was effective against Knull. But just keep up your narrative that it’s about humans not caring about mutants for everything g even when the plot spells it out for you.
    Storm was effective too, actually moreso than stange in issue one. So are you going to ignore the plot? Why aren't they trying to save the person who did the most? LOL
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    The majority of humans world wide elected leaders and members of their different governments who were openly anti-mutant and tried to either indefinitely imprison, cure, experiment on, weaponize, or commit genocide on mutants! There is a reason the mutants live on Krakoa and have to use Economic power to get the humans to actually make peace with them! Because the humans were trying to perpetuate a genocide on mutants just before Krakoa was formed, they were passing laws world wide and the united nations that advocated for the world wide purge of all mutants! Would you trust those people on your island? Would you trust that a human terrorist wouldn't try to bomb or kill mutant children if you let them on the island? They all know that Orchis is being secretly funded by several world wide government and military organizations to commit genocide on mutants! Just because the humans are pretending to have peace with Krakoa because they want to buy the medicines doesn't mean they still don't want to exterminate every single mutant on the planet.

The problem is that majority of humans elected politicians who advocate for genocide against mutants and those people are still in power and the people who voted for them and advocate for the death of all mutants are still out there and they can never be allowed on Krakoa, they can never be allowed to kill mutant children again!

You are asking the people who suffered from multiple genocidal attacks and had to flee to form an isolated island Nation as the only way to protect their people, the only way! Now you are asking them to provide safe haven for the people who want to commit genocide on them!

The so called "good humans" are not the ones in power, the ones in power, the ones who control the government and the military industrial complex are the "bad humans" and the "bad humans" want to kill every single mutant on Earth!
    Trust me it don't make sense to me either but i know for a fact in the real world black people would have done it because thats just who we are so i'm going to enjoy the mutants doing something we would never do even though we should. lol. Close them borders, build that wall.

It is absolutely entertaining to me because i gurantee some of the same people that have a problem with them not opening the gates was all "YAAASS! Build that wall." in real life. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Trust me it don't make sense to me either but i know for a fact in the real world black people would have done it because thats just who we are so i'm going to enjoy the mutants doing something we would never do even though we should. lol. Close them borders, build that wall.

It is absolutely entertaining to me because i gurantee some of the same people that have a problem with them not opening the gates was all "YAAASS! Build that wall." in real life. lol
    The thing that gets me is that the mutants had to develop a life saving medicine and hold it back to just get the humans to sit down at a table and talk about peace! If they didn't have those drugs the humans would have launched the Sentinel attack already to punish the mutants for thinking they could form a nation!

Is King Is Black still not over?

Majority of humans were never shown to be pro-genocide, or even actively trying to genocide mutants. Hell, some of the people who have tried to genocide mutants are on the island and in charge. Whenever those major disasters happened they usually happened quick, or when others offered to help they were turned down with 'mutants handle mutant problems' type nonsense. And after A v. X, it was clear to most of the world that mutants would gladly sacrifice or endanger the entire world for their own benefit. Its totally in character for Xavier and Magneto at this point. Its like any disaster or alien invasion movie where some dude is like 'America won't help because we're going to be fine' only to immediately get their **** kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It just started. Issue 2 came out last week. Its a going to be running through January and Feb.

They didn't even explain how Magneto went from being on the frontlines in New York to being in Krakoa.

The thing that gets me is that the mutants had to develop a life saving medicine and hold it back to just get the humans to sit down at a table and talk about peace! If they didn't have those drugs the humans would have launched the Sentinel attack already to punish the mutants for thinking they could form a nation!
    And thats not counting the many times they have already tried to destrory Krakoa. Who would be there to save them now?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    no it's pretty much not even halfway and im already bored about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    no it's pretty much not even halfway and im already bored about it
    Issue 2 was duller than dirt. And after such a promising start. Between all the issues i felt like i was watching Brock fall for years.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Issue 2 was duller than dirt. And after such a promising start. Between all the issues i felt like i was watching Brock fall for years.
    I don't have any interest in reading King in Black, except maybe the X-Men tie ins but even then I am not sure I want to bother.

I don't have any interest in reading King in Black, except maybe the X-Men tie ins but even then I am not sure I want to bother.
    Which is why like nobody here mentioned it. And i highly doubt any x-fan that did would start with this question. lmao. at least not in this way because i thought about a thread saying they had some nerve but i hate starting threads. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.