Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Just speculating, but with the tv series giving Lois and Clark two sons, could Lois have another baby? The return of Chris? Closer relationship in the family with Conner is most likely, although I'm still rolling my eyes at the emphasis on him being Clark's brother. Yeah, the brother Lex made by mixing his and Clark's DNA. Like it or not, Lex and Clark are Conner's parents.

Kon is Clark's "brother" on Smallville, Young Justice, and now comics, it's time to let it go, and deal with that
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Kon is Clark's "brother" on Smallville, Young Justice, and now comics, it's time to let it go, and deal with that
    He can consider him his brother if he chooses to, but that's not what he actually is.
    Conner has parents, and they're Lex and Clark. That's just a fact in the context of their fictional world.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    He can consider him his brother if he chooses to, but that's not what he actually is.
    Conner has parents, and they're Lex and Clark. That's just a fact in the context of their fictional world.

DNA donors are NOT parents, they are DNA donors.

And they say brother, so it's brother
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

If we're being technical to what he actually is, he isn't a parent either. A clone isn't offspring. The fact that there's two copies mixed together in this case makes it more comparable to offspring than a 100% singular copy, but he's still not that nonetheless. Any common title is completely symbolic.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-07-2021 at 12:02 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

So they retcon the retcon of Conner actually being a clone of Jon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    If we're being technical to what he actually is, he isn't a parent either. A clone isn't offspring. The fact that there's two copies mixed together in this case makes it more comparable to offspring than a 100% singular copy, but he's still not that nonetheless. Any common title is completely symbolic.

Yep a copy, a copy of 2 guys, but still just a copy

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post

Thst was new 52 kon, and I guess he is gone(even though he showed up in a metal tie in issue

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    The "lets retcon this and give it to Jon instead" has certainly been the mindset of DC with Superman for the past few years.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The "lets retcon this and give it to Jon instead" has certainly been the mindset of DC with Superman for the past few years.

And it's gonna turn half the fans off if they don't play it correct and make him "feel" unique to himself