Default Dragon Ball Super Broly vs Incredible Hulk

Recently, Death Battle did this exact battle. spoilers:
    Broly won.
    end of spoilers Believe me when I say, I get that Death Battle's, well, battles, always leave important things out and what not. Its an issue I, and a number of other people have had with them for years. But, what are the thoughts on this battle between two green titans of power here? The battle of the not-so-jolly green giants?

If we assume that movie Broly is scaling off of Anime Super Goku and friends, then this is a mismatch of epic proportions.

Broly wouldn't have any trouble at all.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

I'll argue that Worldbreaker Hulk is a planet buster, but "planet buster" is a damn sight below Broly

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hulk gets slaughtered with contemptuous ease.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Evin the old version of broly can beat hulk.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Any version of Broly that isn't a baby trivially annihilates Hulk. His very first appearance involved him destroying a galaxy off panel. Let's say that he did this one planet or one solar system at a time - nothing concrete suggests that it was more than that, really - it's still vastly more than he needs to vaporize a being who is multiple orders of magnitude slower than Broly.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan