Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Default Amazing Spider-Man 55 (Spoilers)

Okay, what did you all think?
    I think it’s going to take me a little while to compose what I’m thinking about it all. It’s easy to get frustrated when it’s been coming as fast paced as it has without taking into account the grander picture.

But...quite frankly, that wasn’t an end of an ark.
    I think 56 & 57 are what could make/ruin this ark, so I’m going to have to wait and see. There’s just too much to pick up on to warrant calling this the end of a story.

Spencer writes a great Norman. The OMD stuff is real, but still dangling over us like a carrot.

So for now my thoughts verge on “meh” and it’ll really be solidified by what happens next (which can be frustrating as that’s what I have been saying throughout all of LR)

Spectacular Member

I think at this point, Spencer is teasing that we will finally get the answers we want, but drags it so that we will continue to buy the comics, getting annoyed by each new comic but also curious what will happen next, and so we buy it, and it keep dragging and we keep buying, and the more we enjoy this once we see the full picture.

Fantastic Member

So Harry is torturing Peter because of OMD? But he won't tell Peter and he wants Peter to remember on his own? Is this much true?

Spectacular Member

So basically Harry was in hell, but, due to OMD, he got back to Earth and now he wants revenge because it was forced to leave that beautiful place for a life on Earth with his son, but he only remembered how angry it was with Peter after acting normal for years ; I guess from now on this story will be only enjoyed by the few readers that still wish the marriage was back because it’s so nonsensical that I don’t know how a normal reader could justify it and enjoy it.

Astonishing Member

Was MJ just fridged or what?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Was MJ just fridged or what?
    Eh, she’ll be okay. I wonder if there big issue (was it 60) might revolve around her telling Peter what she knows (was in two minds about what she did/didn’t know)