Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    X-men role is to be heroes, QC is to elaborate laws, trade deals and government decisions. I don't see X-men making C weak
    Not weak, but I can't imagine they'd let Sinister's secret experiments keep going on if they found out, unlike the QC.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I do think Cyclops should step down from Captain Commander, let Bishop step up. The X-Men should be separate from Krakoas Government. Hopefully they're not chosen like the X Factor
    Even if Cyclops leaves, I doubt Bishop would be the one chosen. He doesn't have the respect of the other mutants enough to be THE captain due to his Hope related shenanigans. In fact, I don't see anyone else that could fill that role as easily.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    The reason why its so confusing is that you really can't go back to being a general superhero group when you have this Krakoa setup. Even now, being elected positions (annually, apparently) means that this is a group acting in the interest and behest of Krakoa. So its basically another paramilitary group like Marauders or X-force, just picked by the people of Krakoa. And there's no indication that they are opposing the QC or balancing them out. They aren't spontaneously creating a new branch of government, at least based on what they said here. That why its so confusing.

And talking about the possibilities of Jean's replacement just reminds me of the absolute nothing her position on the council amounted too.
    Neither Marauders and X-force are para-military groups. X-force is a black-ops team sanctioned by the government. Marauders are a mix of corsairs, rescue operations, superheroes, and well are just a big mess really. What role exactly the X-men will play is a question to be answered next issues.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Not weak, but I can't imagine they'd let Sinister's secret experiments keep going on if they found out, unlike the QC.
    Quiet Council doesn't approve, they know Sinister isn't someone to trust and already betrayed krakoa in another timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Even if Cyclops leaves, I doubt Bishop would be the one chosen. He doesn't have the respect of the other mutants enough to be THE captain due to his Hope related shenanigans. In fact, I don't see anyone else that could fill that role as easily.
    The only other person who would have a chance is Storm. No one else even comes close to those two where leadership is concerned.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Quiet Council doesn't approve, they know Sinister isn't someone to trust and already betrayed krakoa in another timeline.
    But they're not taking actual action or investigating him.

The situation between Krakoa and Arakko reminds me of Galactica and Pegasus in Battlestar Galactica, the group of characters we knew and followed found another group more militaristic and powerful and the two clashed, until "home" of the second group was destroyed by their enemies and the survivors joined the first group.

I'm pretty sure Sinister would vote for Cyclops get into the Council, he would probably love it.

No one cares about the Hope shenanigans except for Hope. Scott was hated and disrespected by more X-men and mutants in universe than Bishop ever was, yet that didnt stop him from being Commander

The reason why its so confusing is that you really can't go back to being a general superhero group when you have this Krakoa setup. Even now, being elected positions (annually, apparently) means that this is a group acting in the interest and behest of Krakoa. So its basically another paramilitary group like Marauders or X-force, just picked by the people of Krakoa. And there's no indication that they are opposing the QC or balancing them out. They aren't spontaneously creating a new branch of government, at least based on what they said here. That why its so confusing.

And talking about the possibilities of Jean's replacement just reminds me of the absolute nothing her position on the council amounted too.
    Yeah, they should just break with Krakoa. for now X-men i sjust paying lip service

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No one cares about the Hope shenanigans except for Hope. Scott was hated and disrespected by more X-men and mutants in universe than Bishop ever was, yet that didnt stop him from being Commander
    Difference is Cyclops saved mutantkind over and over again, Bishop nearly destroyed it, and now the girl that he spent years trying to murder is the golden girl of Krakoa helping everyone get resurrected. Bishop also doesn't have the track record for the position of commander in chief of mutantkind even if he hadn't done that. Plus, mutants saw what happens when Cyclops wasn't around and it wasn't fun at all, and are now living in an Omega level version of Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sinister would vote for Cyclops get into the Council, he would probably love it.
    True. I don't even see Exodus necessarily objecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    see x-men always win for karma is a mutant!!
    we lost an anoying prubescent omega twerp no one likes, won genesis, isca, tarn and many more to the list <3
    Krakoa forever!

Isca is a rising star and I love everything that Hickman is doing with our mutants. X-Men!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The only other person who would have a chance is Storm. No one else even comes close to those two where leadership is concerned.
    I guess there is others good leaders, it shouldn't be just two mutants

BANNED

I wonder if they are gonna try and rescue redroot from Otherworld.

It's interesting that all the Arraki are Omega level,
    we know that Tarn is a gene-manipulator,
    Isca is the unbeaten, whose power is just to win,
    so these are omega level powers.

Difference is Cyclops saved mutantkind over and over again, Bishop nearly destroyed it, and now the girl that he spent years trying to murder is the golden girl of Krakoa helping everyone get resurrected. Bishop also doesn't have the track record for the position of commander in chief of mutantkind even if he hadn't done that. Plus, mutants saw what happens when Cyclops wasn't around and it wasn't fun at all, and are now living in an Omega level version of Utopia.
    Bishop also saved x-men many more times than tried to destroy. Let's not get on the racial bias of what they did with Bishop

By that standard the avengers are working for the government and can not be real heroes. So in the end whats the point. The avengers act in the best interest of America, not mutants not russians, not the rest of the world they are just saved as a byproduct. It's all the same so i really don't get the confusion at all.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Heck the premier heros the avengers were pushing the governments super registration act. Who was that to benefit? the double speak is really weird to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/