Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Are those silhouettes not the SWORD team.
    those silhouettes are clearly The Marauders, I don`t know why people keep pretending they are not.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oh and it seemed people left out. It is stated that Quiet Council members can not be voted on to be X-men by the people.
    But captains like Bishop and Magik can? Also, have they addressed what's up with Gorgon and his captaincy?

Interesting that the concept of democracy is very human. But it would be nice to have representative districts, because the council speaks for the mutants.

And if this isn't the best Cyclops was right pose, i don't know what else to say. cyclopswasright.jpg

Who ever made that poster for the Xmen roll call deserves a habitat. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    But captains like Bishop and Magik can? Also, have they addressed what's up with Gorgon and his captaincy?
    Yes captains can be on the X-men as Cyclops will be keeping his captain position. They also try to make it sound like Jean resigned rather than was forced out. LOL I feel she was secretly thinking "Ya'll tried it." lol.

They did not address Gorgon situation at all. And everyone on the Arraki council is a omega, and there never has or will be anyone seated on it who isn't an omega, which is made very clear.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Yes captains can be on the X-men as Cyclops will be keeping his captain position. They also try to make it sound like Jean resigned rather than was forced out. LOL I feel she was secretly thinking "Ya'll tried it." lol.

They did not address Gorgon situation at all. And everyone on the Arraki council is a omega, and there never has or will be anyone seated on it who isn't an omega, which is made very clear.
    Only the strong may rule

Tarn has a seat, I am intrigued. Maybe they can make a trade. We will take anyone for Mr Sinister

I hope they vote for some new X-Men for a change. I would love to see new members of existing mutants. #SkeinPlease
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Only the strong may rule
    Probably why Xavier was trying to sure up that council with Jean and Cyclops. lol.

The Arrako Ring. ringofarrakko.jpg The layout is pretty much the same as Krakoa council.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I apreciate a realistic "homecoming" the two pieces of mutant kind are very difrent but can both benefit from one another, the path towards true unity is way more interesting than an immediate union.

Probably why Xavier was trying to sure up that council with Jean and Cyclops. lol.

The Arrako Ring. ringofarrakko.jpg The layout is pretty much the same as Krakoa council.
    My guess for the Omega level powers are intelligence , a summoner , life energy manipulator , pre cog, body transformation (can turn into anything), teleporter (can open up portals anywhere ), blood manipulator

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    So a tribute from each district will be... elected?
    What’s next? A strong female lead who wears a cloak of fire?
    No, a weak female support who used to display a cloak of fire lmao

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    those silhouettes are clearly The Marauders, I don`t know why people keep pretending they are not.
    I guess I could see the one on the far right maybe being Kate, but I don't see any corresponding similarities to the other Marauders. And why would they have the Marauders in silhouette?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So ALL mutants on Krakoa are allowed to voted (except for the QC) who will be part of the X-Men team?

Well with so many former villains, we can then assume some of them nmight become X-Men, right?

Ort should we assume the most popular ones who are available will be voted in (basically the A-listers minus the ones on the QC)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

This sort of system still seems like it would be geared towards choosing the most well-known and famous mutants. In theory Fauna could be elected, but in practice very few people on Krakoa would have even heard of him. On the other hand people who were prominent Avengers at one point or another like Beast would get a ton of votes simply on name recognition.

Also, if the new X-Men are supposed to be a combat unit, then an election may not produce a balanced team that works well together. There's a reason only the president is elected and not his entire cabinet.