Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So basically Arrako are the real life black panthers of mutants. Thinking about it like this marvel bout to have a good time. And they mostly african.
    The Black Panthers were nothing like Arrako. They were militant but had benevolent politics and progressive roots.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    X-Men should be Wolverine, Storm, Jean, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Moonstar, Sinister, Selene, Exodus, and Magneto
    I'd go Storm, Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine (laura or logan but i'd go laura now sine logan has a book and i thought about it.) Moonstar, Lorna, Bishop, Nightcrawler, Trinary

Imagine what that mutant circuit could do.
    Humph, no fekin’ chance. Kurt’s still trapped behind his council table writing his fekin’ bible.
    Not doing anything interesting or important*.

*because you know how its going to end (badly) there’s no suspense in this and the status will be back to quo by the end of the run.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    The Black Panthers were nothing like Arrako. They were militant but had benevolent politics and progressive roots.
    So you know what the ideals of Arrako are? Because i don't. I was more thinking about how a group of powerful mutants of color congregated in one area would be treated by the outside world.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Do we know if we, readers, will be voting on characters to make up the x-men or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Do we know if we, readers, will be voting on characters to make up the x-men or not?
    Unless some of us are mutants it's not happening. Thank the comic gods. I don't ever want an X-fan chosen group of X-men.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Highly doubtful. Hickman doesn't care much for fan input or interactions.

Would anyone be willing to give a concise summary of this issue with the relevant details? I'm not picking up this book, but since it affects the rest of the line would like to know what happened.

BANNED

we only see some arakkoans and bei was quick to accept krakoa, genesis also came to understand Apocalypse's new ways, we are getting a small prespective on a large group.

4 million mutants in a hellish dimension with a culture made to endure their enviorement , Recently turned into prisoners in their own land, their city becoming their cage, but now not only are they free from their amenthian opressors, they are free of amenth.
    its quite the cultural shock, it will take time like isca said, but krakoan's arent as soft as she thinks they and they can easly dance their dances.

I especially think Bishop's war college (that was hinted at when the cotati tried to invade krakoa) will be a key factor, the danger island can provide with the type of fun the arakkoans are used to, and create conections betwen the two sides.
    there's also other facets like tech and magic etc. Somewhat rambling, but the point is the path ahead betwen these two groups has everything to be an extremly interesting story.
    Last edited by Ferro; 12-30-2020 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    They are going to let people vote but only for minions.
    Cyke and Jean can only be leads. No other option is a possibility.
    Cyclops is the leader. Of course the team will be elected, except the leader. So much democracy, such hipocrisy

probably not, they are probably far ahead working on the books
    Last edited by Rang10; 12-30-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

Jonathan the wolverine throws his name in to the race. Vote for the most wolverine wolverine or he'll chew on your furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Cyclops is the leader. Of course the team will be elected, except the leader. So much democracy, such hipocrisy

probably not, they are probably far ahead working on the books
    I think they will be co-leads or Jean will be lead. This just feels more like Jean to me. But maybe i'm being hopeful. Also Cylcop still has a responsibility to krakoa as a captain and said this needs to be independent. So it makes far more sense for Jean to be the leader.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Considering it was Scott and Jean's idea to reunite the X-Men for X of Swords, it would be weird if they weren't on the team.

We don't know if they are on the ballot or not but we actually know that they would get elected anyway.

I think they will be co-leads or Jean will be lead. This just feels more like Jean to me. But maybe i'm being hopeful. Also Cylcop still has a responsibility to krakoa as a captain and said this needs to be independent. So it makes far more sense for Jean to be the leader.
    From the lst issues is clear that Cyclops is the leader, he never really shared command.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    So a tribute from each district will be... elected?
    What’s next? A strong female lead who wears a cloak of fire?
    Very on the face. X-men becoming a fanfic of hunger games

So you know what the ideals of Arrako are? Because i don't. I was more thinking about how a group of powerful mutants of color congregated in one area would be treated by the outside world.
    Make more mutants.
    Defend this broken land.
    Destroy our enemies.

Those are the 3 laws of Arrako

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    From the lst issues is clear that Cyclops is the leader, he never really shared command.

Very on the face. X-men becoming a fanfic of hunger games
    Wasn't so clear to me when as far as we have been told there has not been a team of X-men yet in hickman run and when the team they put together showed up in X of Swords cyclops basically said "stay alive" and handed over command to jean.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Make more mutants.
    Defend this broken land.
    Destroy our enemies.

Those are the 3 laws of Arrako
    Yeah we still stuck on that love our enemies part so he prob right. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.