Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Was there supposed to be an issue of Hellions and X factor today as well, or did those get delayed?

I can't be excited about even more world building and yet another team of mutants. Last year of world building ended with the wet fart of X of Swords, which totally killed all my interest in these Arrako people. They're just bodies waiting to be purged in another event or something. Too many names, not enough personality.

The talk of the Arrako people being stand-ins for people of color kind of disturbs me.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Was there supposed to be an issue of Hellions and X factor today as well, or did those get delayed?

I can't be excited about even more world building and yet another team of mutants. Last year of world building ended with the wet fart of X of Swords, which totally killed all my interest in these Arrako people. They're just bodies waiting to be purged in another event or something. Too many names, not enough personality.
    Apparently everything was delayed a bit so it could coincide with the gala without there being a continuity error in the stories.

I noticed at the end of this issue the dawn of X check list is over. I was all "What's next? Where's the LIST?!" Hopefully the reign of X has it's own checklist. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Wasn't so clear to me when as far as we have been told there has not been a team of X-men yet in hickman run and when the team they put together showed up in X of Swords cyclops basically said "stay alive" and handed over command to jean.
    He just let her scream 'to me, my x-men' leaders doesnt need authorization to say or do anything

What is Isca's power other than the bad bitch look do we know?

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He just let her scream 'to me, my x-men' leaders doesnt need authorization to say or do anything
    So basically cyclops saw them as HER X-men. As did she and those who answered the call. There we have it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    No idea but i don't like the cliche idea of dark colors = bad and light golden colors = coming into a brand new day.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Well, this does let Cyclops stand against the shady side of Krakoa properly. I wholeheartedly approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She can't lose. So basically like Domino's powers but on steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    She can't lose. So basically like Domino's powers but on steroids
    But it's implied that it comes at the cost of her free will. So she literally can't get involved when faced with impossible odds; she just immediately forfeits.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Magma gets elected.

I hope Surge gets elected.

I hope Thunderbird gets elected.

So basically cyclops saw them as HER X-men. As did she and those who answered the call. There we have it.
    You are reading too much into the scene, this is ereaching. He lead Jean lead so he is the LEADER

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I hope Magma gets elected.

I hope Surge gets elected.

I hope Thunderbird gets elected.
    Plot twist - thunderbird will be elected but it will be the third Thunderbird from the early 00s.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    But it's implied that it comes at the cost of her free will. So she literally can't get involved when faced with impossible odds; she just immediately forfeits.
    no she changes sides to avoid losing

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    You are reading too much into the scene, this is ereaching. He lead Jean lead so he is the LEADER
    I mean if it's really that important to you than sure but your reaching far more when you can't provide an actual scene of him leading x-men. Telling people not to die is hardly a plan. lol But follow me is leading.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    She always win, but she can't choose the side that will win

I mean if it's really that important to you than sure but your reaching far more when you can't provide an actual scene of him leading x-men. Telling people not to die is hardly a plan. lol But follow me is leading.
    You gave no example of a leadership, you gve the example of a leader letting other person say a motto
    Last edited by Rang10; 12-30-2020 at 12:35 PM.