BANNED

Default Nods: Instead of Hulk, Bruce Banner turns into freakin' BROLY...

Its the fateful day of that gamma experiment, and right before Bruce gets irradiated? He stumbles on a manga that has been left on the floor! The incident causes The Hulk to never be born. Instead, whenever Bruce Banner gets angry? HE TURNS INTO ONE OF THE FORMS OF BROLY, THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!

How screwed is the Marvel Universe?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Eh, given his zero feats for TP resistance, one of the hundreds of telepaths probably shuts him down at some point.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Its the fateful day of that gamma experiment, and right before Bruce gets irradiated? He stumbles on a manga that has been left on the floor! The incident causes The Hulk to never be born. Instead, whenever Bruce Banner gets angry? HE TURNS INTO ONE OF THE FORMS OF BROLY, THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!

Original Broly was an all out psychopath and his power up in the first film seemed to kind of break his mind in a way. DB Super Broly is a gentle giant that learns as he fights. Super Saiyan God Goku temporarily put the brakes on, but after only seconds, Broly completely reversed it. So long as he doesn't go full on berserk, he still has the wherewithal to learn new techniques.

A gamma powered Broly means a Legendary Super Saiyan powered by the One Below All. And another word for TOBA is the Devil.

Astonishing Member

Flips out, blows up the planet soon after transform.

Er, yeah. Going Hulk is bad enough (in the forms Banner has no control in). Going Broly? Bye-bye Earth. Wouldn't give the Avengers time to stop him. Or maybe he would, and then torture them by erasing cities before them (and Earth). Why? Because DBZ Broly was that kind of sick bastard.

Super Broly, just goes berserk. Otherwise, he's just a gentle giant.

Mighty Member

Bye Bye Marvel's earth.

Earth explodes. Reed Richards time travels back or something to stop it.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Banner blows his brains out and Broly can't heal or come back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Banner blows his brains out and Broly can't heal or come back from the dead.
    Nah. Broly hits the ki power up, and the bullet stings at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah. Broly hits the ki power up, and the bullet stings at most.
    The reason it didn't kill the Hulk is that he regenerated the damage, and spat the bullet out. Broly isn't doing that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The reason it didn't kill the Hulk is that he regenerated the damage, and spat the bullet out. Broly isn't doing that.
    I refer to this scene from early Dragon Ball;

Go to about 39 seconds. It would be a lot like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Heck, Banner would of just stayed dead after dying of Radiation poisoning in Hulk #1, or earlier possibly without the Hulk in his head.

edit: Yeah, without Devil there to push him Bruce get's killed by Brian while visiting his mother's grave.

Depressing.

Edit 2: Without Hulk the Avengers are either never founded, or founded later, which means Cap is never found, or found later.

Doc Samson, Jen, Betty etc. never get Gamma powered, if Jen still gets assassinated she dies and stays dead.

Leader still does though, as does Xemnu etc. Other heroes might step in, but considering a lot of the time Hulk literally stumbled across the bad guys in the old issues, they only get there after the corpses start piling up.

Sooner or later the 616 is probably doomed from one thing or another.

So yeah, pretty well screwed.
    Last edited by Ptrvc; 01-15-2021 at 07:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I refer to this scene from early Dragon Ball;

Go to about 39 seconds. It would be a lot like that.
    Wait, did Krillin get shot in the groin?!

Wait, did Krillin get shot in the groin?!
    ...Yes. Yes he did.