Default Pitch a Direction: Argent

Argent (Antonia Monetti) has just recently made an appearance in Dark Nights: Death Metal The Last Stories of the DC Universe. For fans of Argent, what direction would you take her in?

Antonia_Monetti_(New_Earth)_001.jpg

If there was another LEGION series, I'd have her join. She would be the POV character. Her dad was a senator so maybe a subplot where her dad tries to capitalize on her fame in a election campaign?

I can see her working as a stand-in for Phantom Lady. Not in terms of powerset but persona. So maybe she gets a job in the government/political sector?

For Argent, I would have her as a celebrity superhero. She is sort of similar to Beast Boy/Changeling who has an unusual skin colour, unique personality and she does not need a secret identity.

I would like to see "Infinity, Inc" come back and be rebranded into a team of superhero celebrities in the vein of The Outsiders from the Young Justice animated series, and being treated the same way as actors/actresses or athletes as well as getting endorsements it would make them unique compared to other young superhero teams such as Teen Titans/Titans and Young Justice.