All-New Member

Default Is this coincidence now that moira's mutan that could lead to a reboot

I couldn't shake the idea Jonathan Hickman and Kevin Feige are working together in some capacity. With the rumour that they might introduce magneto WandaVision and with Marvel owning the x-men's movie right and movie Wenda might turn out to be a mutant.with all creative teams working closely under Hickman's supervision.

I think Moira’s mutation was the reboot. But while showing her other lives as alternate timelines and still keeping the X-men’s comic history intact. I do not believe it is a coincidence that Hickman was brought on around the time it looked like there was going to be a deal between Disney and FOX. There’s a larger plan at work here.

They’re going to establish the Celestials (who planted the X-gene) in Eternals and the Multiverse in WandaVision, plus explore that further in Doc Strange 2 and Spider-man 3. This will somehow lead to mutants being introduced in the MCU, and I’m confident it will be the Dawn of X/Krakoa setup that we get to differentiate from the FOX-men movies (which will now just be set in alternate universes). We will see glimpses of the past via flashbacks, however. Probably the X-men’s first rescue mission to Krakoa, for example, to set that up. How Moira factors in, and/or Wanda? Remains to be seen. But I think it’s possible they both will.