I really don't want to ignore the moral and ethical implications of Steve's return. Excluding the faulty logic of the "magic monkey's paw" in which nukes can appear from thin air but Steve needs to occupy some poor dudes body, what happened to this guy was rape right. Steve enters this guys body, is the guy just unconscious or is his soul somewhere else, and Diana sleeps with this guy. And this all happens without consent. Like Diana sleeps with a random guy, who in her eyes only is actually Steve, without the guy knowing anything....I'm pretty sure that's rape. This is not a good look. No one questioned this in production? Who thought that anything like this was a good idea? Like think about if the sexes were reversed; a woman takes over another woman's body and a guy sleeps with her.....I think that's bad right?

I just don't like what happened and there is no real explanation in the movie for it. We know that Diana was losing her powers because of her wish not because of Barbra, so Steve being in someone else's body was not the "take" from the "give and take" rules of the rock. This just adds another layer on a movie I thought was below sub-par to begin with.