Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Palicki Joins "Agents of SHIELD" as Mockingbird

Marvel Television has cast Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, better known as Mockingbird, for the second season of "Agents of SHIELD."

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member

Incredible casting.

So glad that we will not be waiting too long to have Mockingbird show up. Now to find out how she aligns with her comic book counterpart.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Ultimate Member

I like this choice. Yes the WW pilot sucked and GI Joe 2 was hardly stellar, but she was not really the big problem in either of those cases. I really hope that she has a costume, pretty please?

Ultimate Member

I wonder if she'll have any kind of connection to Hawkeye? It doesn't even have to be romantic. He could be her mentor/the guy who trained her, or an older brother-type figure, or something like that.

Astonishing Member

I like it.

Oh, that is brilliant casting.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I like this choice. Yes the WW pilot sucked and GI Joe 2 was hardly stellar, but she was not really the big problem in either of those cases. I really hope that she has a costume, pretty please?
    Where did you see this? Is it online?

BANNED

Good for her. Hope things worked out for her this time

BANNED

Wonder what she will look like as a blonde.

Does anyone else wonder if Lucy Lawless could perhaps be playing Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine?

Not bad. I hope she'll be a regular.

Spectacular Member
    Octavius Core...wishing the doors would open...

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I wonder if she'll have any kind of connection to Hawkeye? It doesn't even have to be romantic. He could be her mentor/the guy who trained her, or an older brother-type figure, or something like that.
    Please no, we don't need everyone connected to the Avengers. They could meet in an upcoming movie, she certainly has the chops for it.

Such an easy character to adopt to the small screen, such a great decision! I wonder if they still got time to insert her into Avengers 2 for even better synergy!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Wonder what she will look like as a blonde.

Does anyone else wonder if Lucy Lawless could perhaps be playing Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine?
    Adrienne was blonde (& volupt) for all of her run on Friday Night Lights. This is great news. The more distinctive superheroes would only help this show. If Lucy were the Contessa , they'd have to do a time warp and bring the entire show back to the swinging sixties to make it work (maybe flashbacks?), but hope always springs eternal.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MatchesMalone View Post
    Please no, we don't need everyone connected to the Avengers. They could meet in an upcoming movie, she certainly has the chops for it.
    Hawkeye was a SHIELD agent before he joined the Avengers. They could've met, dated, hell even married before the Avengers even existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    Adrienne was blonde (& volupt) for all of her run on Friday Night Lights. This is great news. The more distinctive superheroes would only help this show. If Lucy were the Contessa , they'd have to do a time warp and bring the entire show back to the swinging sixties to make it work (maybe flashbacks?), but hope always springs eternal.
    I believe Ms. Lawless will be playing a new character. BTW, why do you feel that the show has to be set in the '60s if Contessa was a part of it?