Default Cheetah vs Aldrich Killian

Movie Cheetah vs Killian from "Iron Man 3"

I mean did she show any kind of heat resistance at all? Kind of important given that instantly melting iron or steel temperatures is in the several thousand degrees realm

I think people are vastly overestimating how much of a threat Cheetah was, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I think people are vastly overestimating how much of a threat Cheetah was, lol.
    Not really she's wonder women level that's plenty to keep up with Aldrich if she can take the heat that is.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

don't really see her resist getting hot chopped by killian.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Movie Cheetah vs Killian from "Iron Man 3"
    Killian is too hot to handle.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Not really she's wonder women level that's plenty to keep up with Aldrich if she can take the heat that is.
    Pretty sure it was a weakened Wonder Woman, wasn't it?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pretty sure it was a weakened Wonder Woman, wasn't it?
    No she was full power in the end fight plus she had the armer on.

As Arbiter pointed out in a previous thread, we don't know if Cheetah tearing apart Wonder Woman's golden armor was, well, noteworthy. Amazonian armor falls between the margin of getting pierced by WW2-era rifles to withstanding Doomsday/Superman-tier attacks. I'd grant Cheetah Wonder Woman-level strength, speed, and agility. But her being incapacitated by electricity? Yeah, that really makes me think Killian turns her into a scorched kebab.

It doesn't help that Aldrich Killian is underrated, too. He's incredibly dangerous. In the MCU power pantheon, Killian makes for a perfect mid-tier placeholder.

I kinda think he is a bit overrated really I mean all he's best showing is taking out a bunch of prototype Ironman suits.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I kinda think he is a bit overrated really I mean all he's best showing is taking out a bunch of prototype Ironman suits.
    Didn't he also superheat War Machine, who wasn't a prototype suit?

Extraordinary Member

Doesn't Killian also have some Regen?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Didn't he also superheat War Machine, who wasn't a prototype suit?
    IIRC, that war machine suit wasn't the same suit as the one from IM2. it was a newly constructed suit from post-avengers, like all the other suits Aldritch ripped apart.

War Machine bit wasn't him going all out anyway as he wanted the suit intact for his plan. Honestly the stuff against the suits doesn't really matter since we had another extremis powered individual turn a steel structure molten in a matter of seconds, also one melts through a pair of handcuffs with similar ease which gives us a more quantifiable feat

we know the melting point for steel which depending on the specific type is around 2600 - 3000 degrees F, and to do it with that kind of speed suggests they're actually a good bit above that. Which bodes really bad for Cheetah seeing as she depends on fisticuff...or clawicuffs, to do damage. Killian can also breath a fire stream as well.
    So honestly the strength and speed stuff doesn't even matter here as unless she can dip her hands in molten metal a whooooole lot better than a human can she can't even really fight him
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-31-2020 at 10:23 PM.

I think Cheetah loses pretty quick tbh.

I really dont feel we should handwave Cheetah Diana's feats of speed, durability and so on.

My gut is telling me that her second wish nullified aspects of her first. Hence why Cheetah got KO'd by electricity that Diana ignored.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yes this is a stomp for Killian. Her only attack options are physical and she would be badly hurt or dead if she tried it.