Default Deadpool vs the Joker, twist

Deadpool vs the Joker... who can get more applause at a comedy club? Comic version vs comic version, then movie vs movie version. (Composite Joker and Composite Deadpool for movie purposes.)

I realize the comedy is somewhat subjective, so instead of just going by who you think is funnier, let's consider in-universe reactions from other characters as feats.

Comic version Joker would just threaten to execute them all if they didn’t laugh enough.

Wade isn’t ego-centric enough to care whether they’re all laughing as long as he finds it funny himself.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, Joker is pretty famously terrible at actual comedy, isn't he? Deadpool spent a good chunk of his time at Weapon X entertaining his fellow test subjects by constantly insulting Ajax/Francis in an attempt to get himself killed off, so I guess I vote for him.

The Joker's finest feat of comedy might have been in The Killing Joke, when he gets Batman to laugh really hard.

Either way I'm there throwing tomatoes
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Either way I'm there throwing tomatoes
    That would get you killed either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    That would get you killed either way.
    Nah, Wade is a good sport about that sort of thing. He'll only shoot the hands holding the tomatoes.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

When was the last time anyone can remember when Joker was actually funny anyway?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    When was the last time anyone can remember when Joker was actually funny anyway?
    I don't think he's ever been funny to anyone but himself, has he? He wasn't a comedian or anything, he was a criminal who was crippled, which caused him to lose his mind.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I think that one of the major factors is that Deadpool doesn't mind being laughed at, while Joker hates being the butt of the joke.