Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

https://www.gamesradar.com/black-kni...-black-knight/

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Oooh I don’t know, never is a very long time. You just need the right editor to finally retire .......
    you mean Cebulski???

pretty sure Marvel higher ups don't care how consistently (or in this case, inconsistently) stories are written as long as fans buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/black-kni...-black-knight/

you mean Cebulski???

pretty sure Marvel higher ups don't care how consistently (or in this case, inconsistently) stories are written as long as fans buy them.
    And that’s how dc turned his own continuity to total ****, anyway not talking about C........some editors care about consistency more than others
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-26-2021 at 05:12 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

And that’s how dc turned his own continuity to total ****, anyway not talking about C........some editors care about consistency more than others
    true.

some writers get a complete freedom to write whatever they want.

this is what co writer of Valkyrie Jane said - Marvel told us to do anything we want.

true.

some writers get a complete freedom to write whatever they want.

this is what co writer of Valkyrie Jane said - Marvel told us to do anything we want.
    and sooner than later they will have to reboot it all because all these new "talents" are capable of doing is pillage what others have built before them, they have zero skill at world building and they try to mask it with some woke pseudo-**** leaving the franchise poorer than it was when their tenure started.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

King in black #5, Mjolnir cheated on Thor again, imagine a weapon that leaves his “owner” hand just because mr no one got a power boost and decided to summon it.

It's gotten to the point it doesn't mean anything anymore.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

They might as well remove the enchantment from mjolnir altogether.

It practically serves no purpose now.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

just a fancy carpenter tool

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

All Father Thor might as well ask Daddy to change the enchantment

"Whoever really needs it, like really needs it, especially during an event, shall have the power of Thor"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

why is it still sentient if the Mother Storm BS is dead???
    Last edited by GodThor; 04-08-2021 at 07:01 AM.

why is it still sentient if the Mother Storm BS is dead???
    like that has ever stopped aaron or cates from making this hammer do bullshit like this on a bimonthly basis

King in black #5, Mjolnir cheated on Thor again, imagine a weapon that leaves his “owner” hand just because mr no one got a power boost and decided to summon it.
    People wielding Mjolnir has become a joke at this point.

like that has ever stopped aaron or cates from making this hammer do bullshit like this on a bimonthly basis
    teacher and student working in tandem lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    People wielding Mjolnir has become a joke at this point.
    It's a running gag, and it quit being funny a long time ago.

Last edited by juan678; 04-08-2021 at 12:13 PM.