Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But Aaron doesn't care about the romance.
    Aaron cared about in so far as he could make jokes about "Thor and Hulk" dating, and that's about it.

Is in Bleeding Cool Avengers 42 famous scene

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Aaron really did it. Bloody hell.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Apart from all the obviously bad reasons for this retcon, Thor and Phoenix have had many interactions before so her not wanting to fight him makes little sense when she almost killed him in the past... Like this is lazy writing 101, a "good" writer that really, really wanted this retcon to work would hopefully explain that Phoenix had her memory wiped or altered somehow but i suspect Aaron will not have that explanation ready.

This is as stupid as having Bruce Banner come out and say, hey Thor we are actually step-brothers... I know we fought dozens of times together or against one another, been on the same teams, etc... but i thought i just spring this up on you for no reason, randomly at this exact moment.

Imagine being a person that calls Jason Aaron a good writer, couldn't be me.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I misread. It’s just a ridiculous CBR theory.
    Last edited by Username taken; 02-03-2021 at 07:06 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I misread. It’s just a ridiculous CBR theory.
    Yea it's just a theory but it was obvious bait from CBR which is why i wish they would stop...

Ultimate Member

Yea it's just a theory but it was obvious bait from CBR which is why i wish they would stop...
    With COVID, they're scrambling for pop culture, lol

I fell like most of those articles are just what the writer of the article wishes for instead of what is. I pay them no mind.

Apart from all the obviously bad reasons for this retcon, Thor and Phoenix have had many interactions before so her not wanting to fight him makes little sense when she almost killed him in the past... Like this is lazy writing 101, a "good" writer that really, really wanted this retcon to work would hopefully explain that Phoenix had her memory wiped or altered somehow but i suspect Aaron will not have that explanation ready.

This is as stupid as having Bruce Banner come out and say, hey Thor we are actually step-brothers... I know we fought dozens of times together or against one another, been on the same teams, etc... but i thought i just spring this up on you for no reason, randomly at this exact moment.

Imagine being a person that calls Jason Aaron a good writer, couldn't be me.
    explanations will be more stupid than the idea itself.

so many ridiculous plot points, I can't even keep up......worthiness gone with one whisper, celestial vomit, hammer made of moon rock, hammer doesn't want to fight black panther, pf doesn't want to fight BP, mutant cave woman is the mother of thor...... someone should make a list of this garbage
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    so many ridiculous plot points, I can't even keep up......worthiness gone with one whisper, celestial vomit, hammer made of moon rock, hammer doesn't want to fight black panther, pf doesn't want to fight BP, mutant cave woman is the mother of thor...... someone should make a list of this garbage
    LOL, I think you just did (and quite nicely!).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    LOL...Thor despises the Phoenix because he feels "some form of love" for her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL...Thor despises the Phoenix because he feels "some form of love" for her.
    Lol I peeped that. How does that even make sense??