Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    don't you dare even say that LMAO.

I'll take it that Phoenix changes her biology completely so he is half God and half... Phoenix??? Cosmic???
    I know I'm twisting the knife in the wound but at best he could be half mutant ?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    A millennia is still only 1000's of years

But it doesn't really matter the whole concept of Avengers One Million was wonky.

I want to see if Aaron is really going to do this or is it some stunt, because wouldn't Cates be in charge of the Thor mythos now anyways
    I guess.

Thor's age was always vague tbh.

hopefully Cates ignores this but it's too big to ignore, especially since Aaron was building this for years.

besides, Aaron still writes Thor's mythos via Valkyrie title.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I know I'm twisting the knife in the wound but at best he could be half mutant ?
    get out of here

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I guess.

Thor's age was always vague tbh.

hopefully Cates ignores this but it's too big to ignore, especially since Aaron was building this for years.

besides, Aaron still writes Thor's mythos via Valkyrie title.

get out of here
    I only bring it up because we have seen Thor and Loki as little children running around Asgard and Earth during the Viking age.

I love Aaron, but if this true it kind of goes beyond credulity even in these "funny" books because it wouldn't even follow his own internal logic from his own run

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I only bring it up because we have seen Thor and Loki as little children running around Asgard and Earth during the Viking age.

I love Aaron, but if this true it kind of goes beyond credulity even in these "funny" books because it wouldn't even follow his own internal logic from his own run
    age is the least of his problems.

Thor's mommy didn't have problem beating him silly when Emma wrecked him or every other time Thor got wrecked by her.

BANNED

Oh god i didn't even consider it... Thor is technically now a demi-god... God i wish this was some illusion or trick...

Ultimate Member

Meh

If Cates doesn't undo it, I'm sure a later writer will. Revelations in other books, with characters that don't belong to that franchise, have a way of fading from canon.

Aaron's star seems to be on the fade, like Rick Remender's was.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Oh god i didn't even consider it... Thor is technically now a demi-god... God i wish this was some illusion or trick...
    he can salvage this if Odin had it with the force herself.

he did talk with the Phoenix Force (how he likes her and all) without her host.

he can salvage this if Odin had it with the force herself.

he did talk with the Phoenix Force (how he likes her and all) without her host.
    If cave woman is the mother she will have a regular pregnancy and consequent delivery otherwise the phoenix will just lay a egg and half-god half-chicken thor will be born
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

If cave woman is the mother she will have a regular pregnancy and consequent delivery otherwise the phoenix will just lay a egg and half-god half-chicken thor will be born
    you enjoy this, don't you

I totally hate this, if it's true. Aaron need to go away and only do creatively own comics from now on. In comics, I blame Reed, T'Challa and Owen for recreated the universe, completely rewriting everything we knew before about the 616. I will just have to accept that everything is up for grabs concerning past events. That "soft' reboot is getting harder and harder by the the month.

Aaron... do we really expect anything better from him? He's Bendis 2.0, just amusing himself with whatever he can get his hands on at this point.

Aaron, woof. If this is true then spoilers:
    that would certainly explain why Aaron had Odin thirsting for the phoenix all of this time
    end of spoilers no one but him thought that was a good idea. Seriously, why can't he leave Thor alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I mean, think about it, if Aaron could find a way to reduce Thor's inherent godhood, wouldn't he take it?

He was already making him more Hercules-like.

you enjoy this, don't you
    to be honest I hate it but I'm beyond caring about this garbage, if the editors at marvel enjoy being the laughing stock of the industry who am I to stop them!?!.......Do you reckon this will put a new spin on thor's fashion choices when it comes to the hot-wings adorning his helm?

now that I think about, Empyre: Thor #2 hinted that this might happen.

Aliens are invading Midgard, longtime Asgardian ally and Agent of Wakanda Roz Solomon has gone missing, and Gaea, Thor’s mother and guardian of the Earth, is dying.
    Thor, the king of Asgard and the god of the storm, has one singular duty: Save. Everyone.
    So who is this new god standing in his way — and what does he know about Thor’s birthright?!
    Last edited by GodThor; 02-02-2021 at 08:38 AM.