Page 487 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587987 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Are they restarting the Illuminati?
    Some are thinking it's just foreshadowing of groups with bad outcomes. The next big story is called Inferno and maybe a Onslaught return.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I just saw the pic on the X thread and thought it was funny. Apparently before this Xavier and Magneto offered him a seat on the council. Namor refused.
    Yeah, I saw that in a HOX or POX issue. Which makes it even more strange for Namor to be at the gala since he told them both to GTFOOH.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that in a HOX or POX issue. Which makes it even more strange for Namor to be at the gala since he told them both to GTFOOH.
    They ask him again at the gala. He said because hes king of the seas which covers 70 percent of the planet, a seat on there tiny island wasn't worth anything. Lol

Someone come take Tchalla home. He hanging around the bad influences again. Lol

I swear x office is a special kind of breed... Lol

They ask him again at the gala. He said because hes king of the seas which covers 70 percent of the planet, a seat on there tiny island wasn't worth anything. Lol
    At least Namor is consistent. And he does have a good point. I don't think Krakoa wants to find out what Namor can really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I swear x office is a special kind of breed... Lol
    I hope Hickman doesn't have any kind of hand in this.

Don't throw your old toys under the bus just because you're playing with new ones.

Someone come take Tchalla home. He hanging around the bad influences again. Lol

Don't throw your old toys under the bus just because you're playing with new ones.
    He wrote this issue. But hes off the x titles in the next few months or so.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Some are thinking it's just foreshadowing of groups with bad outcomes. The next big story is called Inferno and maybe a Onslaught return.
    The Onslaught return technically already happened in Way of X #2, but I'm guessing the big story would be Onslaught officially revealing himself to Krakoa.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I think it’s inevitable we get some kind of AvX 2.0 by the end of this run. Hickman’s the #1 writer in the industry and he’s probably one of only a handful of writers that can top what he managed to do in Secret Wars. There’s way too much connective tissue and tension between the X-books and other Marvel franchises for there not to be some big crossover at some point that massively changes the status quo for the entire company.

The Illuminati seemingly being back together basically confirms that. But if there’s one thing Hickman always does it’s put the toys back in the box so thankfully his plot points and whatever influence they have over the BP book will be short lived and probably not get that much follow up once his story is done.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

What Disney+ show tone should the Wakanda series follow? WandaVision/Falcon & Winter Soldier or Loki?

I gotta admit I kinda like how out there Loki is.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    What Disney+ show tone should the Wakanda series follow? WandaVision/Falcon & Winter Soldier or Loki?

Falcon and WS, ideally

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Tbh, I'm not sure exactly what's it about. For me it would depend on thr cast and storyline. Of those 3, I'd guess FaWS

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Random note bout Loki - will make a Black Panther connection

Tom Hiddleston absolutely crushed that first episode. Elizabeth Olsen killed it in WandaVision. The sad part about the Disney+ series is that no matter how good the other actors are in BP there was no one quite on Boseman's level imo. Forrest Whitaker is older now. Kaluuya is close, but again not given a GREAT character.

So I'm really curious who they are going to have as the main in that show.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think it’s inevitable we get some kind of AvX 2.0 by the end of this run. Hickman’s the #1 writer in the industry and he’s probably one of only a handful of writers that can top what he managed to do in Secret Wars. There’s way too much connective tissue and tension between the X-books and other Marvel franchises for there not to be some big crossover at some point that massively changes the status quo for the entire company.

The Illuminati seemingly being back together basically confirms that. But if there’s one thing Hickman always does it’s put the toys back in the box so thankfully his plot points and whatever influence they have over the BP book will be short lived and probably not get that much follow up once his story is done.
    Your thoughtful analysis has left me sad.