Page 612 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 112512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I could go with that and that still leaves you BP 3 (or 4) for a new T'Challa to show up. Heck you could do BP 3 on that T'Challa and toss in a line that said an encounter with the source in raw form cause him to "regenerate" into a new face. Hey if Dr Who can do it why not Panther?

And that’s the thing. I think their is potentially so much money to be made in a recast, if they recast correctly. I still nominate Denzel Washington’s son.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    And that’s the thing. I think their is potentially so much money to be made in a recast, if they recast correctly. I still nominate Denzel Washington’s son.
    I would go with JDW if it wasn’t for his height. Lol. Hence why I’d rather go with Aldis Hodge or Trevante Rhodes since they meet the height requirements.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I would go with JDW if it wasn’t for his height. Lol. Hence why I’d rather go with Aldis Hodge or Trevante Rhodes since they meet the height requirements.
    LOL. I didn’t know he was short. Maybe they could put lifts in his shoes or something.

I could go with that and that still leaves you BP 3 (or 4) for a new T'Challa to show up. Heck you could do BP 3 on that T'Challa and toss in a line that said an encounter with the source in raw form cause him to "regenerate" into a new face. Hey if Dr Who can do it why not Panther?
    I was thinking of running with "alien plastic surgery after his memory was erased".

(Revealed in the end-credits stinger, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I know it’s a bit controversial around these parts but I prefer T’Challa’s habit with slicked back ears that either go sideways or to the back of his head like in that pic. I think it’s a dope design choice and feels unique.
    Yeah, the Batman ears work only in very specific looks but honestly I prefer the more cat-like ears. That being said I think that the side ways ears are extremely easy to mess up for artists for some reason

Well the question is, why even address it at all? They don't have to say "You look different" they didn't do that with Rhodes so why even acknowledge it at all

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Y'all, I finished Priest's collection vol 1 and I'm currently finishing up vol 2 and boy is this run good! It was hard to follow at first but definitely became easier. There are a lot of recaps but I find them very helpful. The art changes a lot but I love that it becomes consistent after a while especially with Velluto. The editors are also good at informing past events to newer readers. The arcs are very good and flow into the next one perfectly.

I LOVE T'challa more than I ever had before. I didn't know he was this cool. I always got cocky know it all vibes from him but he's honestly very nice and honorable. A very complex character as well.

The supporting characters are also great. I don't like Achebe though. He's way too cartoonish for me. Idk, I'm ready for T'challa to off this dude

Queen Divine Justice is also perfect. Where is she? I look her up and she seems to exist only in Priest run. Not even other media use her.

Killmonger was great but his death was very...eh? Did it seem so anti-climactic? I guess I was expecting a second round between him and T'challa but nope.

I didn't think I would like Ross but he's funny and grew on quick so did Niki and Zuri.

Nakia is unhinged and Okoye is kinda a nonfactor which is vastly different than today's depiction. This threw me off the most I will admit.

Storm's appearance was perfect! I had no idea she and T'challa had history this far back and even further back all the way to Marvel Team-up #100. I always thought it was more modern as people exaggerated their love coming from nowhere.

But yeah loving this experience right now. I pray it maintains this till the end!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Well the question is, why even address it at all? They don't have to say "You look different" they didn't do that with Rhodes so why even acknowledge it at all
    Technically, they did do it with Rhodey. When Don Cheadle appeared at Tony's Congressional hearing, he said, "look, it's me, I'm here, deal with it, let's move on."
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

For the love of Bast, if you’re killing T’Challa just say that **** already. I’m tired.
    Can't recast... that doesn't sit well. Just wouldn't be right. RIP Chadwick...

Nothing said you can't milk his death for glorious box office numbers though!!!! That's perfectly fine.

No one said rest in peace... it is rest in POWER baby? You know what real power is? Money! So it perfectly lines up!

Well I’m ready for another Panther comic. And this artist really knew how to draw TCHALLA for this panel.

It’s from Avengers but I like seeing TCHALLA on the printed page so I posted this.
    That is a cool panel but I hate that artists art in the Avenger's book. It looks like poo

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Y'all, I finished Priest's collection vol 1 and I'm currently finishing up vol 2 and boy is this run good! It was hard to follow at first but definitely became easier. There are a lot of recaps but I find them very helpful. The art changes a lot but I love that it becomes consistent after a while especially with Velluto. The editors are also good at informing past events to newer readers. The arcs are very good and flow into the next one perfectly.

I LOVE T'challa more than I ever had before. I didn't know he was this cool. I always got cocky know it all vibes from him but he's honestly very nice and honorable. A very complex character as well.
    !
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hopefully Ridley does us proud.
    Has Cabal ever drawn T'Challa before? I just hope that when we get the first preview for Ridley's run Cabal makes the habit more interesting.

I want to start seeing designs like this in a BP ongoing instead of plain all black with the occasional necklace thrown in.

Bare minimum, it should have accents of color. Bare minimum. Necklace, hips, forearms, leg, and then something on the mask.

I don't care if it is silver or gold or purple... something.

BARE MINIMUM

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can't recast... that doesn't sit well. Just wouldn't be right. RIP Chadwick...

Nothing said you can't milk his death for glorious box office numbers though!!!! That's perfectly fine.

No one said rest in peace... it is rest in POWER baby? You know what real power is? Money! So it perfectly lines up!

Where is the PR team? Do they not know how bad they sound with these interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Where is the PR team? Do they not know how bad they sound with these interviews.
    They won’t have to since most audiences are giving them a pass. For now. But Bast knows what’ll happen if they all do what we fear they’ll do to T’Challa and audiences complain about them reopening a wound.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Bare minimum, it should have accents of color. Bare minimum. Necklace, hips, forearms, leg, and then something on the mask.

I don't care if it is silver or gold or purple... something.

BARE MINIMUM

I’d go for some kind of purple accent on the suit, other than when TChalla powers up. Because remember the suit is more about the tech in the suit now than it is about the Vibranium itself. Of course he has the claws but the metal itself is not really what makes the suit as powerful as it is. But at the miniumum I’d like to ALWAYS see the necklace there, because that’s how he puts the suit on in the first place. The suit activates from the necklace. And the necklace needs to have the panther logo on it.

I’d go for some kind of purple accent on the suit, other than when TChalla powers up. Because remember the suit is more about the tech in the suit now than it is about the Vibranium itself. Of course he has the claws but the metal itself is not really what makes the suit as powerful as it is. But at the miniumum I’d like to ALWAYS see the necklace there, because that’s how he puts the suit on in the first place. The suit activates from the necklace. And the necklace needs to have the panther logo on it.
    MAn, I don't even care if i twas pink accents

Just give me some effort please