Page 834 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 15079
    Incredible Member

I would like to apologize for my brashness I'm just passionate about all things BP and very defensive.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    If what she says is true (Shuri doesnt see T'Challa in the ancestral plane but instead Killmonger)

Im hoping thats an out saying T'CHalla isnt really dead (didnt find his body) or maybe T'Challa is now in a "King of the Dead" role. *we know film isnt exactly comics*
    Wait what?
    Where did you get this information from

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    The Biracial Jewish Panther
    That stayed in NYC, did vigilante cop stuff, never defended Wakanda, never pretended to be "the black panther"

A cop who found a suit and used it?

Did you even read the run?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wait what?
    Where did you get this information from
    Grace Randolph. A youtuber who claims to have reliable “sources” but is just full of **** most of the time.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Grace Randolph. A youtuber who claims to have reliable “sources” but is just full of **** most of the time.
    Well we'll know for sure whenever promo material releases of Namor. If he looks exactly like she described then the other stuff may be true as well.

Marvel likely had set visits already so there's probably someone leaking info to her (if its real)

I would like to apologize for my brashness I'm just passionate about all things BP and very defensive.
    Defensive of what exactly? Storm? The vast majority of us posting in this thread are all BP fans. This is easily one of the biggest threads on the CBR. We care very much about T'CHALLA the Black Panther and and just want stories focused around HIM shining as the BP and being respectful to him.

People here have been burned more than once regarding a certain franchise so whenever that franchise pops up trying to use T'Challas franchise people here aren't keen on that because of the past and would rather them not mix because BP ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick.

Something darkly amusing about the X-Men being poised to make their big comeback in the MCU right as BP seems to be on the verge of imploding. Given the history of interaction between the two franchises, and were I superstitious, I’d take it as a sign that the two franchises are inversely linked lol. One can only do well when the other is doing bad.
    Well we'll know for sure whenever promo material releases of Namor. If he looks exactly like she described then the other stuff may be true as well.

Marvel likely had set visits already so there's probably someone leaking info to her (if its real)
    She’s only ever gotten good info from her relationship with Zack Snyder who I believe fed her some tidbits on what he was doing. Don’t think she’s ever gotten anything right about Marvel and none of her post Snyder DC rumors seem to be true.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That would be interesting but they haven’t ever done melee combat, so I’m not sure they’d be a good fit. A Black Panther immersive sim game could be amazing however.
    Well there’s nothing wrong with trying something new right? Lol. But really if any of squares studios can’t do it then let either insomniac or Sucker Punch do it. The latter especially since I’ve been going on and on about exploring an open world Wakanda. Seriously T’Challa would thrive in the world of video games.
    Very much in agreement there. I'd especially love to see what they could do with the Techno Organic Jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    That stayed in NYC, did vigilante cop stuff, never defended Wakanda, never pretended to be "the black panther"

A cop who found a suit and used it?

Did you even read the run?
    Speaking of Kasper Cole, I did like Christopher Priest's idea of him as a satirical take on Spider-Man's usual status quo, wherein he'd parlay his costumed crimefighting into opportunities to make money out of costume and thus provide for himself and his mother (albeit with the addition of a pregnant girlfriend).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

99% of us are here for the same reason. We love black panther you want to see him thrive

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Kasper Cole, I did like Christopher Priest's idea of him as a satirical take on Spider-Man's usual status quo, wherein he'd parlay his costumed crimefighting into opportunities to make money out of costume and thus provide for himself and his mother (albeit with the addition of a pregnant girlfriend).
    It is a better take on an "every day guy" than Parker (genius who dates super models) that is for sure.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Yeah no, I wouldn't go to her, there's been some skeevy stuff in the past. Woman out right lied about a storyline being cut from Birds of Prey, and when the director herself corrected her, she doubled down for a while on it.

Then there was rather situation where she was saying that Pedro Pascal was quitting the Mandalorian and his character being replaced with Bobba Fett. When again corrected by the actor, the crew and the production team of The Mandalorian, she again doubled down, said she was right, and they're all not being honest. She then said the cameo for the book of Bobba Fett vindicated her, and John himself had to come out and say, no your wrong its a totally different series. Stop this, she acted pouty.

Oh and she could have caused some real damage for Pedro by Sai that he was being uncooperative and difficult to work with, which again his team and other actors had to rush out and say she's spewing BS.

So I don't take her comments with a dime anymore due to her reactions when told she is incorrect.

Niffleheim

She is the one that broke the Ms Marvel powers being changed to energy based purple green lantern powers and a photo just surfaced on Twitter showing that
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is a better take on an "every day guy" than Parker (genius who dates super models) that is for sure.
    Who doesn't in the Marvel Universe though ?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    She is the one that broke the Ms Marvel powers being changed to energy based purple green lantern powers and a photo just surfaced on Twitter showing that
    Yea her hit rate is about 30 to 40%. I do believe someone did leak her a photo of Namor. And even though it was a 50/50 chance she was the first one to openly say they are not recasting T'Challa.

The truth is its bigger than just Grace. There is another scooper that has a lot of info on BPFW. (One of them said Riri would be in the film long before she reached set) Of all the Marvel movies you'll find this one where there's a bunch of scoopers that claim they know something. Someone is obviously leaking stuff but other Marvel films dont leak like this.

…there's a bunch of scoopers that claim they know something. Someone is obviously leaking stuff but other Marvel films dont leak like this.
    Emphasis mine. I posted a leak earlier where she had sources that claimed Disney was working on a digital double for Boseman.

Honestly, I don't care. When the movie comes out, we'll see. Until then, the rumor-mongers can all go hang, as far as I'm concerned.

When did the process of watching a movie become "Analyzing set photos for details before filming is even complete"?