Page 810 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 310710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Other than there's a guy in a black suit, not a single thing in that trailer said 'Black Panther' to me. What it did say is someone loves Blade Runner's atmosphere.
    The director is a fan of the original so I'm expecting a realy dark take on that.

Like seriously it seems a lot of the Marvel movies are under a blanket. Only one getting much is som small things about Chris Hemsworth's stunt man, and now fro GotG 3 Adam Warlock and thats it. Outside of No Way Home for Spiderman we got nanda for the movies. So it seems to be fitting water secrets they're cooking up.

Incredible Member

Other than there's a guy in a black suit, not a single thing in that trailer said 'Black Panther' to me. What it did say is someone loves Blade Runner's atmosphere.
    Bats was sure taking them shots like he was wearing vibranium.

Yeah I didn't really see a Priest Black Panther vibe.

Hey Gess, how's the artwork been going? Haven't seen much from you in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah I didn't really see a Priest Black Panther vibe.

Hey Gess, how's the artwork been going? Haven't seen much from you in a minute
    The regular work is going well. As far as the Black Panther fan art, I'm waiting on some inspiration (from the comics, the film, games or other artists) to get me back in it.
    Thanks for asking brother.

The regular work is going well. As far as the Black Panther fan art, I'm waiting on some inspiration (from the comics, the film, games or other artists) to get me back in it.
    Thanks for asking brother.
    Yeah I am kinda in the same boat, I was working on a drawing of BP vs BD and I just lost inspiration, I am waiting for the spark. But I'm glad the regular work is going good. Your really have some solid art

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Like seriously it seems a lot of the Marvel movies are under a blanket. Only one getting much is som small things about Chris Hemsworth's stunt man, and now fro GotG 3 Adam Warlock and thats it. Outside of No Way Home for Spiderman we got nanda for the movies. So it seems to be fitting water secrets they're cooking up.
    I can't exactly blame them. The way some parts of fandom are these days, every leak is twisted negatively, often with wild suppositions. An actor in a hoodie is treated like The End of the MCU™. Honestly, it's all a bit toxic now, and the rumor sites stoke the flames, all for the almighty click.

Yeah I am kinda in the same boat, I was working on a drawing of BP vs BD and I just lost inspiration, I am waiting for the spark. But I'm glad the regular work is going good. Your really have some solid art
    Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I've heard. Sounds very good so far. Just hoping they all live up to the hype.
    Wakandans jumping ship to Gotham is not what I had on my 2021 bingo.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I can't exactly blame them. The way some parts of fandom are these days, every leak is twisted negatively, often with wild suppositions. An actor in a hoodie is treated like The End of the MCU™. Honestly, it's all a bit toxic now, and the rumor sites stoke the flames, all for the almighty click.
    I think it starts with rumor sites posting things and people don't read. It was just like I saw something on FB where the title says "Superman is now Bi" followed by right under that title it specifically says John Kent and people lost their isht saying why is DC making supes bi. These sites rely on the majority NOT paying attention

Ultimate Member

They live off the fact folks don't READ or use common logic or research.

Remember the Gators? Claiming books with POC were killing comic book stores with unsold copies? Yet when you walk into a comic book store-it's guys like Batman, Superman, Peter Parker, Iron Man and X-Men with the large pile of unsold books.
    Midtown Comics-is having sales galore-it's not Black Panther books going for 99 cents like many of his white counterparts.

Or taking what Priest said about black books and running with it. Priest and McDuffie ONLY got offered black lead books for the most part.
    We saw what was done to McDuffie when he got Justice League.
    If those guys READ Priest's book-he goes out of his way to INCLUDE black folks. I did not know there were black folks in Vampirella. He did an all female book and NO ONE THREW A FIT.

The same folks who take issue with Redjack's Green Lantern, Aqualad having a book or ANY POC lead book-are SILENT when it comes to Milestone. They scream POC lead books don't sell but have ZERO to say about Spawn or Milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    They live off the fact folks don't READ or use common logic or research.

Remember the Gators? Claiming books with POC were killing comic book stores with unsold copies? Yet when you walk into a comic book store-it's guys like Batman, Superman, Peter Parker, Iron Man and X-Men with the large pile of unsold books.
    Midtown Comics-is having sales galore-it's not Black Panther books going for 99 cents like many of his white counterparts.

Or taking what Priest said about black books and running with it. Priest and McDuffie ONLY got offered black lead books for the most part.
    We saw what was done to McDuffie when he got Justice League.
    If those guys READ Priest's book-he goes out of his way to INCLUDE black folks. I did not know there were black folks in Vampirella. He did an all female book and NO ONE THREW A FIT.

The same folks who take issue with Redjack's Green Lantern, Aqualad having a book or ANY POC lead book-are SILENT when it comes to Milestone. They scream POC lead books don't sell but have ZERO to say about Spawn or Milestone.
    I honestly believe some fans are only happy (vocally, anyway) when they have something to complain about.

I honestly believe some fans are only happy (vocally, anyway) when they have something to complain about.
    Some people need/create drama for drama's sake. I hope Batman does well just like I hope Black Panther II does well. A lot of people put in hard work.

I have no intention of seeing either but that doesn't translate to me wanting to see them fail.

Also, some people just want clicks and likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Some people need/create drama for drama's sake. I hope Batman does well just like I hope Black Panther II does well. A lot of people put in hard work.

I have no intention of seeing either but that doesn't translate to me wanting to see them fail.

Also, some people just want clicks and likes.
    Black Panther II won't fail, BUT I 100% don't think it's going to be successful from a BP standpoint. It will succeed by Marvel standards though. And I want them to realize that sidelining T'Challa is a mistake that shouldn't happen in his own damn franchise

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    As a T'Challa fan the new The Batman trailer is depressing.

Can you imagine a Priest Panther film made in that tone? Wow.

Just a shame man.
    BP and Batman are very different characters to be fair.

I can't nor do I ever want to see a BP movie with that tone.

Black Panther II won't fail, BUT I 100% don't think it's going to be successful from a BP standpoint. It will succeed by Marvel standards though. And I want them to realize that sidelining T'Challa is a mistake that shouldn't happen in his own damn franchise
    I think the one thing that’ll get them to course correct is a divisive reaction from the audience. We saw how quickly Star Wars was to fix things when The Last Jedi split the fandom.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"