Page 135 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I survived -10 degrees with no power and no water heater (still don't have one going on week 3).

Still can't get my comics including King in Black: BP because the store was closed and they are needing to catch up on 5 days worth of books.
    Sorry to hear that hopefully u will power asap

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    On the big screen will be all the time Richards beat him

while Doombot record the action
    I could see Doom wearing a FF costume to go with it. In his way to "Stick it" to Reed

I survived -10 degrees with no power and no water heater (still don't have one going on week 3).

Still can't get my comics including King in Black: BP because the store was closed and they are needing to catch up on 5 days worth of books.
    Prayers with you bro. If you haven't read it already you can do it online at comixology. Will definitely give you something to smile about

You guys are really getting nailed down there. I saw some town get 9", even by midwestern standards that's a lot. Keep your head up man.

Stay safe dude. I hope help arrives for you guys soon, really angers me how the state is handling it all down there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Prayers with you bro. If you haven't read it already you can do it online at comixology. Will definitely give you something to smile about
    I have the book already paid for. My store does Final Order Cutoffs and let us pre-pay (it helps as the store jacks up the prices of some variants-looking at you Power Rangers).

We got our power back now and lucked out on not having any broken pipes.

A lot of our schools got water damage galore. Last count was 75. Mind you we got 3 schools still recovering from the tornado last year.

Stay safe skyvolt! I hope things improve down there!

Just read Planet of the Symbiotes #2. Redjack, I don't care what character you write, you put a lot of effort into it. I liked how Hobie was written and the new identity he has at the end of the story. Hobie is a genius, I'd say on par with Peter Parker and you reminded everyone about it. And the art was just great, Jan Bazaldua has a nice clean style. They need to give you guys a Hobie Brown(or any character for that matter) series or at least a mini.

Good job with both the story and art.

Mighty Member

I have the book already paid for. My store does Final Order Cutoffs and let us pre-pay (it helps as the store jacks up the prices of some variants-looking at you Power Rangers).

We got our power back now and lucked out on not having any broken pipes.

A lot of our schools got water damage galore. Last count was 75. Mind you we got 3 schools still recovering from the tornado last year.
    I hope everything stays on an even keel. I live in Minnesota and worked for ServiceMaster for a few years after 2008 and water damage during the winter is no joke for anyone involved.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Just read Planet of the Symbiotes #2. Redjack, I don't care what character you write, you put a lot of effort into it. I liked how Hobie was written and the new identity he has at the end of the story. Hobie is a genius, I'd say on par with Peter Parker and you reminded everyone about it. And the art was just great, Jan Bazaldua has a nice clean style. They need to give you guys a Hobie Brown(or any character for that matter) series or at least a mini.

Cosigned. He's been very underrated for a very long time, and I'm glad that Redjack got to handle him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Cosigned. He's been very underrated for a very long time, and I'm glad that Redjack got to handle him.
    Yeah, I sent a letter to Marvel about how good the issue and the creative team was. I hope they plan on doing something else with Hobie soon.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, I sent a letter to Marvel about how good the issue and the creative team was. I hope they plan on doing something else with Hobie soon.
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

thanks. i think Jan is a BEAST. we put in a request for more Hobie/hornet stuff. keep your fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    thanks. i think Jan is a BEAST. we put in a request for more Hobie/hornet stuff. keep your fingers crossed.
    Fingers-crossed. I hope it happens.

I looked through it, Hobbie used sound, but in KiB #4 Jean says fire and sound doesn't hurt these symbiote, or did I miss something?