Page 827 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 327727777817823824825826827828829830831837877927 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Is Hudlin the last time T'Challa was actually happy and loved by his country in the comics?
    One issue of Redjack.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Attachment 114898

I know its just a cover, but I'm very excited to the TechnoJungle again.
    The most under use weapon Of Wakanda. Hopefully we'll see it again.
    That cover is straight fire. Love the subtle tech bits there

Someone talk me into buying it lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

After not reading BP for a few years...I'm giving Ridley a shot (no one could be as bad as Never-wrote-a-comic-whats-his-face).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Why should I support a book that is introducing a new "protector of Wakanda" and advertising it?

Why would I support a book that seems to be planning on removing the main character from his main role?

Buying and just hoping "maybe it will get better" is how you get 6 years of Coates.

Sure, I said this too.

Then we get an solicit have a potential replacement character.

I'm not paying to support a replacement. And if it is just a "bad solicit" then that is marvels fault, not mine.

Ridley could EASILY do an interview somewhere praising T'challa, being excited about writing him... where is that at?
    Ridley is not getting rid of Tchalla good lord

That cover is straight fire. Love the subtle tech bits there

Someone talk me into buying it lol
    BP and Wakanda willbe fine. BP and Wakanda will have a problem with the rest of the world when it finds out BP has spies in all levels of every gov't.

Superpowers aren't happy, friends feel betrayed and everyone starts looking sideways at BP.

All of this will lead up to World War Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Ridley is not getting rid of Tchalla good lord
    Ridley will also introduce a new hero who rises up to protect the people of Wakanda while T’Challa finds his life and role as Black Panther thrown into turmoil! Fans will be able to witness the beginning of this new hero’s journey before seeing him become a key player of Ridley’s run in future issues.
    Who's job is it to rise up and protect the people of Wakanda again? Isn't that T'challa's main role in life?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    BP and Wakanda willbe fine. BP and Wakanda will have a problem with the rest of the world when it finds out BP has spies in all levels of every gov't.

Superpowers aren't happy, friends feel betrayed and everyone starts looking sideways at BP.

Yes. Agreed . if one of those spies could be Nehezno , I would wet myself with happiness. It just never made sense why TChalla sent him over in the first place. I know it just wasn't for his half breed outsidership.

Yes. Agreed . if one of those spies could be Nehezno , I would wet myself with happiness. It just never made sense why TChalla sent him over in the first place. I know it just wasn't for his half breed outsidership.
    Nehezno being the villain would be a hell of a plot twist that would upset all 5 of his fans. Though I would love it if it were Achebe. He’s been in limbo way too long.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Co-signed.
    I know I've cared too much about internet hate in the past.

However, do people realize the double hate this movie could potential receive by having "Shuri replace T'Challa and Riri replace Tony"

The movie is going to have to be on point because its setting up so much backlash. And it wont have the same strong support in the past because people upset about losing T'Challa wont fight back to stop the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nehezno being the villain would be a hell of a plot twist that would upset all 5 of his fans. Though I would love it if it were Achebe. He’s been in limbo way too long.
    My only problem with this is the lack of control.

Any character development to Nehezno could be undone in two seconds by the X office .

I can just imagine a scenario where they go, "LOL, tricked ya T'challa... Gentle is a TRIPLE AGENT! selling Wakandan secrets to Mr. Sinister!!. Gotcha!!"

bp 3.jpg

Who is hte black dude hiding behind the throne?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Only if it's written by Hudlin.. and the final straw that kicks off WWW is Dooms face getting intimately familiar with T'Challas fist. Doesn't even have to call back to DW, Doom is pissed off that T'Challa has spies all over and gathering information better than his own network, he comes to Wakanda to try and prove he is superior, T'Challa beats him silly, sends him home more broken than he has ever been, WWW initiated do to fear of T'Challas response

bp 3.jpg

Who is the black dude hiding behind the throne?
    It’s Eden.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

My only problem with this is the lack of control.

Any character development to Nehezno could be undone in two seconds by the X office .

I can just imagine a scenario where they go, "LOL, tricked ya T'challa... Gentle is a TRIPLE AGENT! selling Wakandan secrets to Mr. Sinister!!. Gotcha!!"
    Pretty much this. That's why I say just leave it alone and don't bother trying to tie x isht onto the BP mythos. No matter what a writer does that is a badass baller move from T'Challa, it will be undone immediately in a 2nd or 3rd tier x book. It will just be a battle of fuckery that BP can't win simply due to the amount of x books out there.

On that cover it looks like maybe Eden?

Incredible Member

Who's job is it to rise up and protect the people of Wakanda again? Isn't that T'challa's main role in life?
    It's called Plot that's all.
    Coates did a number on a lot of BP FANS.