Page 691 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695701741791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The problem was they had way too many characters when they brought back the original Avengers. They had barely even developed the new team as a team to begin with by the time they spent, like, five episodes bringing everybody back and then it just felt like it segued into a team-up cartoon.

Remember British accent Shuri ?
    Yeah exactly, that's why I am saying they should not of come back until the very end. And the cast was so bloated they didn't have run time to do anything except make people be wallpaper. They had chance to do something cool and they botched it with the story.

Also Yeah British accent Shuri was so... Insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah exactly, that's why I am saying they should not of come back until the very end. And the cast was so bloated they didn't have run time to do anything except make people be wallpaper. They had chance to do something cool and they botched it with the story.

Also Yeah British accent Shuri was so... Insulting
    Well at least Redjack picked up the slack with BPQ. And be grateful to King Chadwick, because he was the main reason why the Wakandans don’t have British accents in the MCU.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Still wondering why Ridleys run got delayed.
    If it's good, I can wait.

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/riri...ack-panther-2/

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige let it be known that Riri Williams, Ironheart, played by Dominique Thorne, would appear in the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever movie and her own Disney+ TV series. But I have heard the gossip from one of my own sources that it is far more than that. The lowdown is that she will have a very prominent role in the movie indeed and that Riri Williams will get access to Wakanda's finest technology. And as a result, Riri will be getting a Wankanda-style armour suit, made of Vibranium and full of Wakandan technology.
    Well that is one way to get Tony out of the picture and prop up Shuri more.

So when does she get that Shuri black girl magic power armor in comics? Wonder what draft Riri was added in the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I swear ever since I finished the story I just spend a lot of time walking around the palace and looking out into the city wishing the game would let me go out and explore it. They are leaving money on the table by not making a solo Black Panther game. I want my open world Wakanda dammit!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

So when does she get that Shuri black girl magic power armor in comics? Wonder what draft Riri was added in the first time?
    Doesnt that make her less...unique.

Its like Spiderman getting a suit from Tony. Why?

Bast help us with all these Wakandan tech suits they giving out (Falcon's Captain America)
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-21-2021 at 07:00 AM.

I recently read Avengers issue #112 and I feel like, headcanon-wise, this was when T'Challa started to shift from being there just to spy and monitor on The Avengers and more being someone who actually wants to be part of the team or at least acknowledges their value and need because he chooses being an Avenger and fighting the threats they deal with rather than going back to Wakanda when they demand he come back.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

It's Kinda dumb and redundant. Plus what, are they going to have Shuri and Riri have super genius conversation whole T'Challa is dumbed down? It's annoying. But whatever I don't care of T'Challa ain't there.

Not my problem

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I swear ever since I finished the story I just spend a lot of time walking around the palace and looking out into the city wishing the game would let me go out and explore it. They are leaving money on the table by not making a solo Black Panther game. I want my open world Wakanda dammit!
    Marvel seems more interested to use Spider-Man or Hulk as their go-to solo hero video game characters. Meanwhile, the rest of their hero roster is relegated to team up/ensemble cast video games (the X-Men, Fantastic Four and the Guardians of the Galaxy' s situation is understandable though).

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Marvel seems more interested to use Spider-Man or Hulk as their go-to solo hero video game characters. Meanwhile, the rest of their hero roster is relegated to team up/ensemble cast video games (the X-Men, Fantastic Four and the Guardians of the Galaxy' s situation is understandable though).

Like I said, just leaving money on the table.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I don't mind as long as it doesn't affect the comics

Almost paid 500 bucks to play a melee character in a game that isn't built for melee characters. They built BP to incentivize parrying without understanding why players weren't parrying. Wow

It's a shame since his moveset (minus his ranged abilities) look good
    Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 08-21-2021 at 01:48 AM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Almost paid 500 bucks to play a melee character in a game that isn't built for melee characters. They built BP to incentivize parrying without understanding why players weren't parrying. Wow

It's a shame since his moveset (minus his ranged abilities) look good
    Yeah, it does make me laugh a little when people say the game's combat is so good. The combat animations are cool. The concepts are cool, but the way the gear system and enemy interactions are set up only make ranged combat viable. It's incredibly boring.