Page 272 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372772 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Or...

In this reality, Klaue Jr uses the billions inherited from his dad's, um, untimely demise, to build a mercenary team to infiltrate Wakanda ala WitBP type adaptation.

The fanyboy in me wants to see this on the big screen (er, well, 32" TV thanks to covid restrictions, but you know):

That would be awesome, I really want to see living sound klaw, as it gives a counter to the vibranium in a way that requires a unique way to beat him (still be a decisive victory, no villain kills themselves BS)

I need klaw in comics to get that Avengers level upgrade as well as. Start murking peeps *cough* goldballs first *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    No, it's rhetorical. Idk why T'challa would be characterized like that
    He wasn't characterized that way at all. Not by Coates, not be anyone. The issue is that some opponents of this run confuse what Coates said about men with how he wrote T'Challa. And while Coates's definitely has issues, writing T'Challa as a guy who takes advantages of women is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He wasn't characterized that way at all. Not by Coates, not be anyone. The issue is that some opponents of this run confuse what Coates said about men with how he wrote T'Challa. And while Coates's definitely has issues, writing T'Challa as a guy who takes advantages of women is not one of them.
    Do tell which man "no one man" referred to?

Also, what did the doras mean in when they said "serve him in all ways."

Also, issue number showing tchalla cared about the rape camps and did someyhing about ir excepr worry sbout his throne?

Also, how do u feel about shuri telling the elder to get raped for wakanda if necessary?

And, since no one is allowed to touch an adored one.. which man in coates own damn quote is he worried about abusing them then? Like all powerful males do of course! Once again, directly from is interview.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-16-2021 at 04:03 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Fal/ws

spoilers:
    bucky gave zemo to doras who are taking him to the Raft

And wakanda gifted sams new stuff bc bucky asked. wasn't shown but it is 100% his cap america gear

Bucky told to stay away from wakanda for awhile by ayo
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-16-2021 at 05:18 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Do tell which man "no one man" referred to?
    Men in general, not just the Black Panther. The entire point of that phrase was the Dora felt having one guy in control of everything with no oversight was a problem. It wasn't just T'Challa they had an issue.

Also, what did the doras mean in when they said "serve him in all ways."
    I cannot stress this enough, Coates made it crystal clear T'Challa never took advantage of any woman. Also, this idea of the Dora "serving him in all ways" wasn't even created by Coates.

Also, issue number showing tchalla cared about the rape camps and did someyhing about ir excepr worry sbout his throne?
    See above.

Also, how do u feel about shuri telling the elder to get raped for wakanda if necessary?
    Didn't care for it. Admittedly, Shuri's never been one of the most tactful of people.

And, since no one is allowed to touch an adored one.. which man in coates own damn quote is he worried about abusing them then? Like all powerful males do of course! Once again, directly from is interview.
    Yes, I read the interview. I also read the book. By all means, call out what actually happened in the comic, not what you think Coates was implying. There's plenty criticize this book for without making stuff up about it.

Men in general, not just the Black Panther. The entire point of that phrase was the Dora felt having one guy in control of everything with no oversight was a problem. It wasn't just T'Challa they had an issue.
    And who is theman that is in control of everyting again?

I cannot stress this enough, Coates made it crystal clear T'Challa never took advantage of any woman. Also, this idea of the Dora "serving him in all ways" wasn't even created by Coates.

See above.
    I don't see how "see above" works here. What issue was it shown T'challa cared about rape camps in his country?

And who is theman that is in control of everyting again?
    Not T'Challa according to this thread.

I was talking about the Dora originally being teenage brides in training.

I don't see how "see above" works here. What issue was it shown T'challa cared about rape camps in his country?
    You are moving the goal posts. My point is that T'Challa did not take advantage of any women in the book which is what I was responding to.

Also, T'Challa can't care about something he doesn't even know about and even supplementary material reveals that the Dora didn't tell the royal family about the rape camps.

I was talking about the Dora originally being teenage brides in training.
    "Serve him in all ways" was World of Wakanda.

You are moving the goal posts.
    Well, that is rich

"Serve him in all ways" was World of Wakanda.

And was T'Challa shown raping or taking advantage of women in that?

Everything that happens in wakanda is under his watch. He is the "one man " in charge since it's his story. Something like rape camps would at least have Whispers around the nation enough to where he would be able to catch wind of it. And the Tchalla that most of us know would immediately leave the avengers and be at home slitting throats

So the implication is that he either didn't care because it kept his Lord's happy or was too incompetent to do anything about it. Seeing as how coats had him asking other dictators how to control their people, incompetence was the major theme of this run. And incompetent isn't okay if you're going to make a story about rape camps run rampant in the most advanced Society on Earth. A black society at that
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-16-2021 at 07:41 AM.

bruh what?

This was the original comment based on the quote train

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Well, men abusing women is far more common, but why would T'Challa himself be ok with that? Also, when was it stated the Dora must do whatever he wants? I don't remember that connotation
    No one said he raped anyone.

But I'm moving the goal posts though right?

Books called Black Panther in the title. Black Panther is the only male character that means anything left in the mythos. Black Panther is the King. Black Panther "rules" the Doras. Doras interact with no one but Black Panther.

But... "no one man." "serve HIM in all ways." Obviously not talking about Black Panther.

Oh, and what did T'challa do for the Doras at all during the first 11 issues?

- His mom sent one to death
    - He sent the HZ after them to kill them only to be saved by Zenzi
    - He sent his sister to threaten them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That would be awesome, I really want to see living sound klaw, as it gives a counter to the vibranium in a way that requires a unique way to beat him (still be a decisive victory, no villain kills themselves BS)

I need klaw in comics to get that Avengers level upgrade as well as. Start murking peeps *cough* goldballs first *cough*
    He was really formidable in Klaws mini series lol

I mean, it's pretty clear what Coates and gay were getting at in their books, Like MoS said, there was only one man in the black panther book of any noteworth, and they hyper focused in on T'Challa. We are talking about a dude who has been shown to know what is going on in his country multiple times throughout his publication history, yet he didn't know of giant ass rape treehouses?

Things planes would easily see, or WK satellites?
    The explanation on wow made no sense either, people were banished from the village when they tried to speak up, it had been happening for a Long time and then one random girl waltzed onto the Dora facility and the Royal family is not notified, chieftain is killed, Aneka turnds herself in and then all of a sudden acts pissed and blames the monarch for... having information withheld from them? Blames the monarch for her own mistakes and actions even though she was also apart of said government?

That's what was supposedly kicks off no one man.

Coates interviews were hella damning and many were already seeing the red flags. No T'Challa is not shown on panel taking advantage of women or the Doras, however, it was being implied as if he would and had they not broken off, likely the case. Having Aneka say "Serve hom in all ways" and telling Ayo she can't be with her because "I may be chosen to marry T'Challa someday" even though it was clear through publication that wouldn't ever happen... That then the whole thing with Shuri (which no it has nothing to do with tact, Shuri has been shown numerous times that she will go to extreme lengths to protect her people) telling off rape victims... It was to paint the Royal family in a bad light, but mostly all the blame fell at T'Challas feet

He was really formidable in Klaws mini series lol
    Yeah which should of been saved and turned into something great. I just want to see him powered up and kamehameha Wave Goldballs onto oblivion, is that too much to ask? I mean, we gotta show he is a big threat right? Let him clear up some obscure heroes no one care about anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah which should of been saved and turned into something great. I just want to see him powered up and kamehameha Wave Goldballs onto oblivion, is that too much to ask? I mean, we gotta show he is a big threat right? Let him clear up some obscure heroes no one care about anymore
    That would be glorious.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-16-2021 at 08:22 AM.