Page 466 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566966 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    And more to the point...

This scene was written by HULK'S WRITER. In HULK'S BOOK. I think we can safely say that the people in charge of the Hulk franchise are OK with it...

What I find interesting is why his fans aren't...
    Same thing happened in Spider-Man's book when Spider-Man himself said that Tchalla was faster than him.

And Wolverines book when wolverines writer had Tchalla school him in fighting.

These people are so lucky Coates has been in charge of the main book for The Last 5 Years

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    I'm not sure what the fuss is, Ewing writes hulk with pretty poor piercing durability, Puck blew off his head with a random laser and the first hulk as shown in Time of Monsters was killed by wooden arrows by humans. This is just how Ewing writes hulk.
    The "random laser" could be anything, that's not an anti-feat for Hulk but a feat for the laser unless the laser fails to pierce through something else. Time of monsters is a completely different Hulk so i have no idea why he is even brought up and that's the thing, Ewing doesn't write Hulk with bad piercing durability, he made sure to note that adamantium struggles to cut his organs and has even answer that when Bushwacker shot Hulk he had special bullets capable of doing so.

And more to the point...

This scene was written by HULK'S WRITER. In HULK'S BOOK. I think we can safely say that the people in charge of the Hulk franchise are OK with it...

Because its Black Panther's usual arsenal and not something like Puck blowing off Hulk's head with a random laser gun.

Does that make sense? No, but that's how the character is written by Ewing.

BANNED

And more to the point...

So by that logic is everyone here ok with what Coates writes about T'challa in the Black Panther book? I mean he surely is ok with it...

Come one man, we know that us fans don't always agree with the writers and that's fine, we are just discussing stuff, it's not the be all end all of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Not the exact issue but I'm sure someone here does. It was in time Runs Out when the Avengers travel to another world and found Terrax already destroying it along with Galactus
    New Avengers #5:

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    The "random laser" could be anything, that's not an anti-feat for Hulk but a feat for the laser unless the laser fails to pierce through something else. Time of monsters is a completely different Hulk so i have no idea why he is even brought up and that's the thing, Ewing doesn't write Hulk with bad piercing durability, he made sure to note that adamantium struggles to cut his organs and has even answer that when Bushwacker shot Hulk he had special bullets capable of doing so.
    That's one scene, after that Hulk is far more susceptible to piercing attacks. Anti feat? Guess that random laser gun could destroy planets, huh?

BANNED

Because its Black Panther's usual arsenal and not something like Puck blowing off Hulk's head with a random laser gun.

Does that make sense? No, but that's how the character is written by Ewing.
    Why wouldn't that make sense, does the laser have some anti-feats or something? Literally had a few weeks ago Superman getting cut by some random aliens, is this an anti-feat for Superman or a feat for the aliens?

So by that logic is everyone here ok with what Coates writes about T'challa in the Black Panther book? I mean he surely is ok with it...

Come one man, we know that us fans don't always agree with the writers and that's fine, we are just discussing stuff, it's not the be all end all of things.
    OK with it? No.

But you'll notice nobody here is saying "It couldn't happen! It's impossible!"

At best, you'll get fans willing to ignore it moving forward.

Thank you Digi

Tchalla has the knives for a reason. His claws are already sharp enough to cut metal. The daggers are clearly capable of more than that. We've just never seen Tchalla pissed and willing to use them at max vs someone

BANNED

That's one scene, after that Hulk is far more susceptible to piercing attacks. Anti feat? Guess that random laser gun could destroy planets, huh?
    Or everything that cut him is just that strong? Why does the random laser need to destroy planets to pierce through Hulk? What kind of logic is that?

BANNED

New Avengers #5:

Thanks for this, i was looking for stuff like that.

Why wouldn't that make sense, does the laser have some anti-feats or something? Literally had a few weeks ago Superman getting cut by some random aliens, is this an anti-feat for Superman or a feat for the aliens?
    Its a random laser gun, what's its power? Random aliens are not random laser guns which Puck picked out of nowhere.

What's the anti feat for Panther's daggers then?

Or everything that cut him is just that strong? Why does the random laser need to destroy planets to pierce through Hulk? What kind of logic is that?
    Because writers don't meticulously keep a hierarchy of what hurts a character, hulk doesn't needs adamantium to cut him under Ewing as evidence by Bushwalker, Puck and now Panther. Why the outrage?

BANNED

Its a random laser gun, what's its power? Random aliens are not random laser guns which Puck picked out of nowhere.

What's the anti feat for Panther's daggers then?
    I dunno it being random means we don't know. No they are just random aliens that came out of nowhere... How do you know where Puck picked this laser from?

Not exactly an anti-feat, was just curious to see if T'challas energy blades have cut anything more than just forged steel and i got my answer and am content about it.