Page 398 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    A world war event with Wakanda allying itself with some other kingdoms like Asgard or Attilan could be epic if done right. Oh right, the Inhumans are screwed at the moment.
    As long as Tchalla and Black Bolt are cool lol Team NoNamor

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    What would a black panther event look like?
    Wakanda goes to a certain island and say "we haven't forgotten about that flood. We demand restitution. We'll take Manifold, Prodigy and a mutant to be named later."

Wakanda decides to start up a real space program when it's discovered a planet has vibranium-a planet that has attracted the interest of some guy named Doom.

Who Da BLEEP is Panther? Wakanda's influence on Marvel Universe

Wakanda visits the New Universe.

Wakanda versus Serpent Society and any villain they can dig up.

Expanding upon the world war idea, I think it should be an epic throw down between nations of the Marvel universe. Killmonger would be the central villain as he teams up with other evil nations in Marvel in an attempt to take over the world.

Evil Side: Niganda, Latveria, Azania (The supremacists being the muscle though Killmonger has a way to prevent them from turning on him, similar to how the Suicide squad are kept in line)

Good side: Wakanda, Asgard, Krakoa (before you grab your pitchforks, Storm and T’Challa won’t be getting back together but they still get along. And having a nation full of super powered people as an ally would be smart).

Neutral: The United States (though they would send in squadron supreme on covert ops missions), Atlantis, Attilan (They would join T’Challa once they find out that N’Jadaka had his goons modify their terrigen mists to be used as a weapon to be deadly to both Mutants and humans as a way to level the playing field).

So yeah. It’s just a story of the super nations of the Marvel Universe duking it out with T’Challa leading the charge.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I would love one. One thing I’ve always wanted to know was if T’Challa was the first BP to consider opening up Wakanda to the outside world. Did previous BPs consider it? Did some BPs entertain the idea of guiding the world in secret? Did some of them want to conquer the world by force? Were all of them good, moral men, or were some tyrants? You could get a lot of mileage out of the concept and comparing and contrasting them with T’Challa.

Buy GL. If GL takes off he’ll be a “hot” writer which means Marvel will probably make him an offer since DC doesn’t do exclusives anymore. The Big 2 like to poach from each other and Marvel has a much better track record of courting talent away from DC than the reverse.
    Thing is, RJ has already shown he is good for BP. He had T'Challa in Panther quest be straight fire, plus that had plenty of acclaim, he killed it in KiB... I mean yeah I hope after GL Marvel pulse their head out of the sand and picks him up to write T'Challa but the question is, why didn't it happen already? We should of gotten him for the past 5 years instead of Coates

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    LOL Not Chris Evans! LOL I'm stealing this I love it!
    Evans thought that quote was so funny he used the time stone to get into George of the jungle just for this moment

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Years from now CBR to Coates
    he'll be the Kwame Brown of comic book writers
    The J-man

So assuming the rumors of nether realm making a marvel fighting game are true and it ends up being Marvel vs DC, what do you think T’Challas move set would be like?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

lol, relax.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Its official

nytimes.com/2021/05/18/arts/marvel-black-panther-john-ridley.html

In the new story, Black Panther receives an urgent message from a Wakandan operative who is in danger. “It’s a hybrid espionage-superhero thriller, but at its core, it’s a love story,” Ridley said. “And I don’t mean just romantic love, although there’s some of that as well. It’s love between friends.”
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Bleeding cool said he was the new writer but it has to be taken with a grain of salt since it hasn’t been officially confirmed yet. That said, the guy who wrote the article apparently correctly predicted the creative team for Moon Knight.
    Eventually, people will go on a salt-free diet.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I'll wait until a more reliable source reports this. Bleeding Cool doesn't have the best track record. Last time their sources said Marvel was going to relaunch the Coatsverse again. But Ridley does seem like a likely candidate.
    Do we have a better track record now?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It’s lit my brothers! Happier times are around the corner! Well on the comics side at least.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    very enjoyable read. I will be giving this a chance. Never seen 12 years a slave so not really familar with John Ridley work but he sounds like he is interested in showing Tchalla as a hero and it's promising the story may happen outside of wakanda.

the fact that he is a screenwriter also gives me more reason to believe that Tchalla will return on the big screen and if this touches audiences he could be perhaps writing his treatment.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Well this guy said that he likes the character so a bare minimum has already been met. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    the fact that he is a screenwriter also gives me more reason to believe that T'Challa will return on the big screenand if this touches audiences he could be perhaps writing his treatment.
    F5A381F8-7835-4E3F-A800-6EA161697D92.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    *Coats defenders*: "But did you see those picks he set!"