Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
Why Krakoa of all places? There’s definitely more immediate geopolitical threats for T’Challa to address before a bunch of mutants that are mostly minding their own business. Though I do remember it being stated they have a policy of regime change for non-treaty nations and we already know that Wakanda has these economic protectorates so that’s bound to come up soon.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Russia since they seem to be the go to “evil” nation for MU espionage. I’d like to see something in East Asia but that’s highly unlikely as I don’t think we’ve gotten any modern comic stories that cast the Chinese government in a negative light, especially in terms of Africa lol. Atlantis maybe? Like Russia they’ve been going wild internationally in Avengers. America and Britain are good choices too since Ridley was thinking of race when writing this story.
America can work because of squadron supreme of America and we know T'Challa has been tangling with nighthawk in Avengers, so there's an avenue there. I almost want to say I would like something like Russia or a place other that America to be where the issue arrives Because I don't want to only see Globetrotting take place in WK or the us lol. It's a big world out there and having it occur elsewhere gives an opportunity to create new and exciting villains and challenges for T'Challa (I especially want some new throwaway villain's for T'Challa to dispatch Some that have powerset that allows him to get a few more cool feats under his belt) while showing that WK intelligence spans the entire globe and outside of earth as well