Page 482 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582982 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    I might be overly optimistic but I’m hoping they give the big failures (Doomwar/Namor) to whoever will be running Wakanda in T’challa’s absence. The chaos following these events could set the ground work to make Wakanda fertile for an Achebe type to capitalize off the situation. Then T’challa can return in a future movie to set things right.

I could swallow it easier if Wakanda’s biggest L’s aren’t on T’challa’s shoulders. And maybe they only took the L’s cause T’challa wasn’t there.

The guy that set up the petition didn’t want an immediate recast, but rather down the road after a few years. Maybe everything will be building to the glorious return of the king and everyone can be happy �� . (Holding out hope)
    That would be perfect for T’Challas return. Especially if Coogler decides to adapt stuff from *shudders* the Coates era.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Isn't this from the upcoming 'What If' where Yondu abducts T'Challa instead of Peter?

...hell of a mistake to make, all things considered

about zero percent chance they saddle all the bad **** on Shuri only for superior black male T'challa to show up and fix everything.

Zero.
    Well I don't think T'challa would show up at the end of the movie to fix Shuri's problems. That's just bad storytelling.

Whoever is ruling Wakanda can handle Namor/Doom by themselves. but this could just lay the ground work for T'challa to deal with a new threat.

I don't think Spiderman/Rodie/Ironheart dealing with the fallout of Tony Stark's actions make him look bad. He literally saved the universe. So Shuri can literally save Wakanda if they want to go in that direction, but maybe she ends up sacrificing herself like in the comics and there can still be unforeseen circumstances that T'challa can return to deal with down the line and he can bring Shuri back too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Isn't this from the upcoming 'What If' where Yondu abducts T'Challa instead of Peter?

...hell of a mistake to make, all things considered
    This story wouldn't be my first choice. But I'm not sure what you mean by all things considered? Am I missing something about Yondu and T'challa?

Isn't this from the upcoming 'What If'
    yessir 10char
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

On one hand it'll show just how cool T'Challa is with no powers, no special suit (M'Baku voice)

However, yea I dont see him good with leaving everything behind. And we could have just seen T'Challa going on a space adventure just because.

I'v enot been paying too much attention to What IF... but the concepts i've seen don't exactly make me excited lol

Like.. Party Thor? That is your what if? That sounds just about as dumb as STar-Panther.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

He’s black now!

Some people in Hollywood clearly think this is enough to make a stale character fresh. So who knows.
    That's true, but I assume the main point of this storyline is to see how T'Challa interacts with aliens

I'v enot been paying too much attention to What IF... but the concepts i've seen don't exactly make me excited lol

Like.. Party Thor? That is your what if? That sounds just about as dumb as STar-Panther.
    The what if? Episode for Black Panther proper could be interesting. Especially since it’s confirmed that MBJ is reprising his role as Killmonger. I’m personally hoping it’s about a scenario in which Erik grew up in Wakanda alongside T’Challa.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Yeah, I don't see what makes this scenario exciting unless it is totally different from Peter.

And if it is really different than peter (aka stolen from earth and lived in space)... then what was the point lol? Why not just "black panther in space." Why connect it to star lord?

about zero percent chance they saddle all the bad **** on Shuri only for superior black male T'challa to show up and fix everything.

Zero.

dudes gonna be boppin to Kid Cudi instead lol
    Yeah, black twitter would explode. However, they have no issues of it's reversed *Wakanda is going to ****! Where is T'Challa?? He bounced!!, *In comes Shuri to set things right* hooray we are saved!" Female black panther and poc female lead in biggest solo hero franchise.

For real, though they can have it be there Wakanda is obviously on trouble and while able to keep a float, it's clear that they need T'Challas vision and progressiveness to leaf them to the future

Ultimate Member

This story wouldn't be my first choice. But I'm not sure what you mean by all things considered? Am I missing something about Yondu and T'challa?
    If Yondu is supposed to pick up Peter, who's white, in America, from a small town, how the heck does he mistake T'Challa for him? I mean, he's literally none of those things

If Yondu is supposed to pick up Peter, who's white, in America, from a small town, how the heck does he mistake T'Challa for him? I mean, he's literally none of those things
    Obviously Ego hooked up with T'Challa's mom while T'Chaka was away.

I don't have an issue with T'Challa as Star-Lord. Something like this is kind of the point of What if and since Coates squandered BP in space for 3 years I'm interested in seeing T'Challa going on a crazy fun space adventure for a episode. Besides I believe it was Feige that mentioned that Chadwick recorded lines for more than one episode.

What would you guys consider T’challa’s greatest failure in the comics? (His fathers death? Namor? Thanos?)
    Doomwar. Ignoring the writer, tchalla was outpaced by doom