Page 512 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    All this wonderful BP content and the complaints continue.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    What If.....They recast T'Challa?
    What ifs are only supposed to make zero sense sir

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Of course he should, some of the shot that comes out of her mouth is so cringey and full of misinformation it's embarrassing. Like, damn do your research a little? Try not to sound ignorant and low-key racist??? So many people got on her about the BP video she put out and tore her a knew one with all the misinformed **** she was saying
    She has been sounding like a hateful lowkey racist for quite a while. Was talked about years ago on the board

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Attachment 110693

Just now saw these at the Meijers today. I ain't as anti McGreggor as some so I about pulled this $19 trigger. Had it been Priest/Texeira on the same pair of shorts they'd have been the wardrobe for summer '21.

Jokes about Coates era apearel write them damn selves.
    Those are fire though, ngl

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

I assume the What Ifs of the MCU are supposed to be outlandish and crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I assume the What Ifs of the MCU are supposed to be outlandish and crazy
    It can be "outlandish and crazy" and not be interesting.

Peggy as Captain America is interesting. Fits the theme of the franchise and gives a twist.

T'challa as Star Lord.... all the interesting stuff abotu that is what T'chaka would do on Earth. Not T'chalal doing Chris Pratt stuff.

(of course, all we have is a premise, maybe it is fire. But it doesn't pique my interest)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Peggy as Captain America is interesting. Fits the theme of the franchise and gives a twist.

T'challa as Star Lord.... all the interesting stuff abotu that is what T'chaka would do on Earth. Not T'chalal doing Chris Pratt stuff.

(of course, all we have is a premise, maybe it is fire. But it doesn't pique my interest)
    I guess it's not for everyone. I can't be sure it'll be good. But I think they're taking this opportunity to do stuff that wouldn't even be in the movies, or even the more obvious alt realities. I wouldn't write it off just yet.

If the rumore/leaks turn out true, that version of T'Challa won't be anything like Chris Pratt Star-Lord. He'll be the leader of the Ravengers that are cosmic heroes instead mercenaries/criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    What ifs never said made sense that's why they're else world stories..
    All this wonderful BP content and the complaints continue.
    All this wonderful content? There's not much right now at all. But when there's good stuff we talk about it.

Ultimate Member

Funny we KEEP getting lectured about accepting crumbs.

As toxic as we have seen towards Aqualad, Wanda, Inhumans and almost every single POC not named Virgil O Hawkins or Cassandra Cain-we get lectured.

Since 2016 the SHADEFEST towards Black Panther has been nonstop.

X Office is the X-Office.

From 5 years of low quality writing of a solo that was about everyone but Panther.

Spinoffs of disrespect in tainting Panther's name.

Using a man's death to RUSH a movie that might pander to an echo chamber that was ready to boycott the first movie because of Killmonger's actor's love life.

And now a show that has the last work of an actor has Panther playing Chris Pratt. What If did not go this far out in comics. At least those stories had some sense to them.

What is there to be happy about until August 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    If the rumore/leaks turn out true, that version of T'Challa won't be anything like Chris Pratt Star-Lord. He'll be the leader of the Ravengers that are cosmic heroes instead mercenaries/criminals.
    But... Why? It doesn't even make sense lol. Gimme what if T'Challa failed to stop those weapons from getting out Wakanda, or what if T'Challa gave into his rage and killed Bucky?

Could be worse though, they could of done a what if Shuri became BP to try and get people on board with it early

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    All this wonderful content? There's not much right now at all. But when there's good stuff we talk about it.
    It’s weird how people complain about other people complaining and I’m just gonna leave it at that lol. But this premise does peak my interest kinda. And of course this is I think Boseman’s last performance so it will definitely hold a special place in my heart even if it doesn’t blow me away.

I’m meh on the MCU synergized animated content in general so I hope What If does well enough for us to get a Young Justice style animated Marvel Universe without any influence from the movies. I’d hate for all the cartoons to rely on MCU voice actors/story beats because that kinda screws over T’Challa as a character in that medium.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Maybe they didnt want to do it because of a possible story line in the future.

However, yea T'Challa tracking down the weapons in New York would have been a dope episode.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It’s weird how people complain about other people complaining and I’m just gonna leave it at that lol. But this premise does peak my interest kinda. And of course this is I think Boseman’s last performance so it will definitely hold a special place in my heart even if it doesn’t blow me away.

I’m meh on the MCU synergized animated content in general so I hope What If does well enough for us to get a Young Justice style animated Marvel Universe without any influence from the movies. I’d hate for all the cartoons to rely on MCU voice actors/story beats because that kinda screws over T’Challa as a character in that medium.
    Considering the Disney XD Marvel Animated Universe was basically mirroring the MCU as much as possible . . . yeah, I'm with you there. We really need a solid animated Marvel Universe that doesn't just emulate the MCU because it's the most well-known version of the Marvel Universe with the general public.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Random. But I wish we were getting a book about T'challa's challenges being an Intergalactic Emperor. I honestly don't see how the world governments aren't going crazy in the Marvel Universe. The Wakandan Empire now has literal planets at their disposal, I'm sure the World Leaders would freak out more about that even more than they would at knowing the mutants were colonizing Mars. Or idk maybe they would drift towards Wakanda as being their only defense against the threat of arrako
    That would be an interesting idea, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.