Page 739 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 239639689729735736737738739740741742743749789839 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Either this Killmonger is from the same timeline as Star-Lord T'Challa which would explain why T'Challa isn't BP or something happened to him

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Either this Killmonger is from the same timeline as Star-Lord T'Challa which would explain why T'Challa isn't BP or something happened to him
    I know one thing. I’m staying off of Twitter when this episode drops.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Either do a plotline based on Enemy of State or Black and White ( the Kasper Cole origin). Or combine them in some way.

For game purposes you want to have more than one location like New York and Wakanda and you are going to want multiple playable characters in addition to T'Challa, like Shuri, and Kasper Cole.

Well, you personally might not want that but GAMERS will. Besides Kasper carries guns, gamers love gun guys.
    Guns that fire nonlethal gel bullets, no less. Ah, the wonders of weapons engineering in the Marvel Universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Either do a plotline based on Enemy of State or Black and White ( the Kasper Cole origin). Or combine them in some way.

For game purposes you want to have more than one location like New York and Wakanda and you are going to want multiple playable characters in addition to T'Challa, like Shuri, and Kasper Cole.

Well, you personally might not want that but GAMERS will. Besides Kasper carries guns, gamers love gun guys.
    I think T’Challa and Kasper should be playable if we’re going with that kind of storyline. For Shuri, I’d just wait to give her a spin off in the vein of Miles Morales and that game would be about her learning to get a hold of her Griot/alchemy powers.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    On one hand I’m not sure how much creative freedom Narcisse has on this project. The story here is the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is getting invaded, it’s natural to include characters and references from the original story. There’s a good chance it was editorially mandated to give M’Baku a story to follow up on what Coates did and of course to synergize with the MCU. Same with bringing up Zenzi.

But on the other, we need to stop acting like Narcisse isn’t an open fan and supporter of Coates’ work on BP. The way he talks about Coates you’d think he was Narcisse’s mentor in the comic game lol. He was throwing around Coates stuff like “Orphan King” in the War for Wakanda DLC and he’s all onboard with the BP-Storm romance. We should accept that’s just his perception of the franchise, he clearly has a better handle on T’Challa than his predecessor but if given the chance Narcisse is gonna incorporate that era of the character’s publication.

I’m not upset with the comic though. Say what you will about his appreciation for Coates but Narcisse has never disrespected T’Challa in his work and hasn’t disrespected any side characters when T’Challa was the focus. So I don’t expect shade throwing just because M’Baku is our POV. And the comic has the right title so it’s not lying about what its priorities are. It’s about Wakanda and its people, not T’Challa specifically so I’m cool with him taking a backseat in a tie-in to an event I’m not that interested in. Plus the fact this hasn’t been written by Ridley or Ewing makes me think this one-shot is just the last of the Coates era before Ridley takes the reins in November.
    told you they were still a couple glad to see you finally accepting this (^_^)

on the what if topic i recall the comic being good tchalla I believe was one of the last survivors on the comics though I dont believe he managed to live until the end when the cosmic zombies essentially ate the planet. I could be wrong its been a minute since I read it. don't have Disney plus but the what if stories seem like they have been well done from what I've read.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-11-2021 at 04:22 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    told you they were still a couple glad to see you finally accepting this (^_^)

on the what if topic i recall the comic being good tchalla I believe was one of the last survivors on the comics though I dont believe he managed to live until the end when the cosmic zombies essentially ate the planet. I could be wrong its been a minute since I read it. don't have Disney plus but the what if stories seem like they have been well done from what I've read.
    He does indeed meet his end on the last issue of Marvel Zombies Return.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post

He does indeed meet his end on the last issue of Marvel Zombies Return.

thanks for clarifying that for me. also tchalla has some sick combos in that game. I started watching a walk through of the Wakanda mission but didn't finish it. looked really good though. from what I saw I love the museum-esq like temple that showcased the history of wakanda. very beautiful the animation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/last...-the-universe/

Panther gets talked down to yet again....

"When you showed up to the Hellfire Gala. We thought Wakanda cared about the rest of the world."

So where were the mutants after a certain flooding??? or NOT calling a certain witch out of her name?

Eh, brand always an abrasive ass, not worried bout that
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

"When you showed up to the Hellfire Gala. We thought Wakanda cared about the rest of the world."

So where were the mutants after a certain flooding??? or NOT calling a certain witch out of her name?
    Meh I'm not too worried about it, it's not like he is acting like a sucker. We will see how the issue play out

The X-Men usually play this card when dealing with other world leaders/super-heroes. They always ask, "Where were you when...?". For them, it's the fashionable thing to do.

They wear that thing like a girl scout badge. But they never seem to remember that heroes are out saving other people and when they do try to help the X-Men tell them they don't need or want them around.

They also forget that some heroes sacrificed themselves to stop Onslaught.

I wonder if IGEW will be involved in more cosmic events going forward. If that happens, they could make Shuri co-Regent along with whoever will handle running the empire. That will give her a place to be and use her genius.

Dunno if anyone shared this but this is pretty badass. Another habit I would like to see in the Comics

Glad Shuri made Brand come correct when addressing T’Challa by his proper title. Brand needs to get smacked hard
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Dunno if anyone shared this but this is pretty badass. Another habit I would like to see in the Comics

Looks like one of the concept art designs for the upgraded habit. I wouldn't mind if some of the alternate looks or even the main habit from the game made their way to the comics since they're much better than what we've been getting in the comics lately since they all mostly go with the same generic look.