Page 146 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    I read the issue. It was fine but another buildup. Not sure why they waiting so long to release this one instead of putting this one out a year ago and saving the final battle issues for the hiatus.

I also do not see a problem with Ramondas actions here in trying to make amends for past mistakes. Its a part of the canon now so this was the best way to resolve it to the extent possible. Is it of little worth to ask for assistance from those once oppressed in a time of need? Absolutely but what she said was true. Death is coming either way, and she was offering a chance at restoring the peoples former glory. Now what would be interesting is if they'd refused.... but I doubt they will. Will see what happens

What I DO really like is the implications that TChalla will be going up against the gods themselves and what victory over them will mean. Does BP become like a God if he does so? Like a Pharoah was to Egypt? Does he become the true God hood of wakanda? Interesting stuff.
    Giving them their land back would be the best resolution.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I read the issue. It was fine but another buildup. Not sure why they waiting so long to release this one instead of putting this one out a year ago and saving the final battle issues for the hiatus.

I also do not see a problem with Ramondas actions here in trying to make amends for past mistakes. Its a part of the canon now so this was the best way to resolve it to the extent possible. Is it of little worth to ask for assistance from those once oppressed in a time of need? Absolutely but what she said was true. Death is coming either way, and she was offering a chance at restoring the peoples former glory. Now what would be interesting is if they'd refused.... but I doubt they will. Will see what happens

What I DO really like is the implications that TChalla will be going up against the gods themselves and what victory over them will mean. Does BP become like a God if he does so? Like a Pharoah was to Egypt? Does he become the true God hood of wakanda? Interesting stuff.
    this would be an interesting twist if tchalla became a god himself.

it would explain why mjolnir didn't attack him when moon knight battled him.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this would be an interesting twist if tchalla became a god himself.

it would explain why mjolnir didn't attack him when moon knight battled him.
    It would be pretty awesome to have TChalla and the BP mantle come with Godhood. I dont really see anyway this could be resolved, if Bast herself is trying to wipe the slate clean with the other orisha, what does that mean for Tchalla when he wins?

My favorite aspect of this whole thing is the Deus Ex Machina trope being litteraly flipped to the bad guys side, so the heroes have to stop it. Its like the last minute power up we see all the time except for the heroes have to overcome that obstacles instead of being recipients to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Giving them their land back would be the best resolution.
    Absolutely, their own land with which to prosperity in.its the least that can be done. Im really hoping Coates doesn't take the easy way out and have them all die in battle but part of me thinks that is what may happen.

It would be pretty awesome to have TChalla and the BP mantle come with Godhood. I dont really see anyway this could be resolved, if Bast herself is trying to wipe the slate clean with the other orisha, what does that mean for Tchalla when he wins?

My favorite aspect of this whole thing is the Deus Ex Machina trope being litteraly flipped to the bad guys side, so the heroes have to stop it. Its like the last minute power up we see all the time except for the heroes have to overcome that obstacles instead of being recipients to it.

Absolutely, their own land with which to prosperity in.its the least that can be done. Im really hoping Coates doesn't take the easy way out and have them all die in battle but part of me thinks that is what may happen.
    it could be very well Bast is testing both tchalla and Njadaka to see which one is worthy. would be quite an interesting plot twist.

I think they will live and then go to the new lands in the galactic Wakandan territory.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Wakandans would have to move. Preferably to another planet. No place on Earth for them to go.

it could be very well Bast is testing both tchalla and Njadaka to see which one is worthy. would be quite an interesting plot twist.

I think they will live and then go to the new lands in the galactic Wakandan territory.
    Hopefully it's all just a dream sequence and Tchalla comes out of it to stop the original launch. Lol

Hopefully it's all just a dream sequence and Tchalla comes out of it to stop the original launch. Lol
    its not boo. you can hang that up lol

Nvm edit....
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 02-24-2021 at 01:27 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I dont go to respect threads to make criticisms on stories I didn't like. I come when I read stories worthy of appreciation imho no disrespect to those who enjoyed the book or the writer.

but don't mind me carry on...

Wakandans would have to move. Preferably to another planet. No place on Earth for them to go.
    Honor is better duh

Maybe a memorial will be even better!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Nvm, edit
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 02-24-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Of course you didn't loke it.

Bp did something instead of storm.
    yea that was the reason. that was EXACTLY the reason I didn't like it.

Gonna have them give the fields back to niganda too?

Gonna give up your house for a native american?

If ur gonna have wakanda colonize, then at least have them own that **** as warriors. Not have ass fix it with "honor." Just say bashenga stopped the colonizing and move on.

I gotta say... Wow... Just wow.... 0/10. That was the most congested, pointlessly stupid, overly wordy terrible fanfiction I have ever read. That was bonkers levels of bad fanfiction I just read and Marvel thought this was a good idea? They didn't take this year long hiatus to tell Coates to wrapthis isht up in a coherent manner? I think the scariest thing about this run is that it never ceases to break new grounds... In it's giant ass hole of just terrible ideas, mixed with poor editorial oversight, and just a complete assassination of a character and his franchise...

This was bad not even just from. Black Panther standpoint, but just writing in general. Your have 3 issues left to wrao up your run and your adding even more stuff to the **** pile without answering any questions and your pacing literally jumps all over the place. We went from the start of a random ass time jump and off panel battles, to T'Challas random ass speech Which led to... nothing at all, with the story trying to be super wordy to cover up for the terrible pacing, then the doubling down of Wakanda as a columbus analogue while giving glory to Storm... Like dude legit surprises me on just how bad he is at this. Or maybe he is a genius because this level of trolling and **** staining the mythos has to be intentional

I dont go to respect threads to make criticisms on stories I didn't like. I come when I read stories worthy of appreciation imho no disrespect to those who enjoyed the book or the writer.

but don't mind me carry on...

"Looking at the Storm thread during Xmen Gold". Lol